View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 12:01 PM   #260
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Miss Brandon - Hidden Desires PT 10 Birthday BLOW-out

I can't believe this...on the way to my Birthday Dinner and to kick off my birthday celebration at the beach our truck breaks down in the middle of no where. It's hot as hell and you and I have been sitting forever, just waiting for a tow truck driver to eventually arrive. The operator side it could be hours, your STEP-father insisted on going a few hours early, I'm to set up some sort of grand surprise for me no doubt but now I am stuck in the woods, alone with his STEP-son, sweating like a whore in church, knowing damn well my night is likely ruined and we will miss the Dinner Party. As I vent I forewarn you I am going to take my top down, its blistering hot and I'm so uncomfortable. I pull my large tits out of my tiny sun dress and notice Instantly you are hard, your jeans barely hide it because you're well hung like your STEP-father...but bigger. I ask if you want to blow some cool air onto my tits, I dangle them in your face and gently brush against your skin with my soft nipples. You put them in your mouth and begin sucking, hard and deep on Step-mommy's BIG, all natural breast. She swallows your cock and looks deep into your eyes, her mature, sultry eyes and advance skills make you throb in her mouth, She can't resist and pulls her dress up and mounts you in the back of the truck. Riding you, moaning in delight and practically begging you to fill STEP-Mommy's pussy up with your load. She rides you and rides you until she cums on your dick and you can't help but cum deep, inside her...again.

File Size : 505 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Hidden_Desires_PT10.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote