Thread: Open-Rp
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 09:07 PM   #26
Rape Fantasist

Rape Fantasist has initial reputation

=SilverEyes;1487119]Well.
I'm new. (Hello!)
And I'm looking for RP. Something about kidnapped girl (me!), by a bunch of guys [QUOTE(whoever they are - bored bisnesmans, mafia, whatever)... They trying to break her, humiliate her, turn her into a slave, but she's so damn determined to survive with her helthy mind.
Orgasm denial, machines, public humiliation... I'd love to play a story with this elements. Any kind of torture, humiliation - i'm really counting on your imagination, my friends. Just not too gory (is this a word? A lot of blood, cutting stuff, etc?), please.[/QUOTE]

- - - - -

“Okay Sweetheart, I’m gonna make you an offer you just can’t refuse. You owe me money, I know you don’t have it, but,,, still there is a way you can, and will, pay your debt.”

I shake my head, and raise my hand to pre-empt to you. “I know, I know, you think you’re going to fight me, make it difficult for me. Actually, I’m counting on it. Now,,, you have a choice to make. Do you remove your clothes yourself, and maybe have something to wear home. Do I rip, cut, and tear your clothes and you go home naked the best way you know how? Take your time, I’ll give you 10 seconds to decide. Then I choose.”
Rape Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote