View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 08:50 AM   #8
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

bobrob you can laugh and make fun and even chuckle about your 2 week ban while your at it as well. Please come back and mouth off further I will be happy to make it permanent.

We don't joke about or write stories with rape drugs. That's just the kind of shit we need weirdo's to see. We are not here to provide a venue for people or stories who use or mention rape drugs.

Like I said do me a HUGE favor and push it further when you return.

and I quote the rape drug supporter himself.

Wow!?! The rules are pretty stringent around here huh? I find it a very interesting study as to the ethics among thieves so to speak. The very basis of this site immoral to most yet there are still those in the group that would judge others. The reference to date rape drugs being banned is particularly intriguing. It is of to describe a victim being dragged kicking and screaming, punched, kicked or otherwise physically forced in to submission but drugging them is frowned upon?!? I can't help but get a chuckle out of the absurdity! LMAO

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 11-25-2014 at 08:53 AM.
Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote