View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 02:26 PM   #3
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default The Job Fair Snatch Conc. Pt. 5

Chip placed the oil on the table and lifted up the vibrator. On the way to the bed, he retrieved Tanya's soiled panties from the floor.

"Here, let me get that for you," he said, using the panties to wipe the cum from Tanya's face. She spied the vibrator, eying it with fear.

"Please, no more," she said. Her words were cut off when Chip stuffed the panties into her open mouth. She tried uselessly to push them out with her tongue, receiving a salty taste in the process.

"You can just nod your head from now on," he instructed.

Chip switched on the vibrator and began circling its tip around Tanya's left nipple. He enjoyed watching it harden in arousal. While keeping his eyes on her face, he slowly, teasingly, trailed it down between the heaving breasts, closer and closer to her bare sex.

Tanya began shaking her head and mumbling, "No." The gyrating tip slipped between her petals, seeking out her pearl. She jerked, as if touched by a hot iron. Harder, Chip pushed, sawing it across her swelling clitoris.

"You like that, don't you, Slut?" he asked.

She vigorously shook her head, 'No".

"What do you say, I push it inside?"

The tip left her aching clit and entered her slick, cum filled opening.

"Fuck you with it?" he added, guiding it in and out of her pussy.

The others were getting hard again, watching Chip slowly fuck Tanya with the vibrator. His full intent was not really to pleasure her, but to lubricate the toy with a mixture of cum and woman cream.

"Have you ever had anal sex, Tanya?" he questioned, removing it from her hole, and dragging the tip across the skin, towards her puckered rosebud.

Tanya's eyes grew wide. She shook her head so hard that her body began quaking.

The little brown muscle of her ass, stretched over the vibrator's slick surface, and it gained entry.

"Yes, it feels tight. Imagine what it will feel like wrapping around my stiff cock. This has a much smoother texture than my cock; It's much smaller. My cock will make you bleed."

He switched the toy to 'high' and rammed it deep into her ass. She screamed beneath the gag. Leaving it there, embedded in her virgin ass; Chip crawled between her spread thighs; Cock in hand. With the vibrator still purring in her ass, Chip jammed his rod into Tanya's cunt.

Pain spread through Tanya's body. She was unaware that two shafts could fit in so small of a belly.

While stroking his shaft in her sex, Chip reached down and began working the plastic in her ass.

"Oh yes, Baby, your cunt's still tight. Now, how about that ass?" he asked.

Extracting the vibrator from her ass, he held it to her clit, while removing his dick. She began to buck like a horse.

"Oh, That's nothing, Girl. Watch this..."

He pushed the vibrator deep into her cunt, then started tickling her raw ass with the tip of his cock. With a little pressure, the red muscle began to open up, the crown of his cock disappearing in the tight ring. He looked down at Tanya with a devilish grin;

"Now you bleed, Girl."

With a swift forward lurch of his hips, the full length of his shaft tore viciously through her tiny hole.

Tanya bit into the wad of materiel that was her soiled panties, sucking in another fresh taste of cum. Her muscles strained against the tight straps. She could feel the warming drops of blood, leaking out from around the flesh that screwed into her ass. It trickled down her back and soaked the pillow beneath her. Each time Chip's crotch came flush with her ass, it would jam the vibrator in deeper. Tanya was confused by the two different feelings: one of burning pain in her ass, and the other: a pleasureful strumming within her cunt.

Chip leaned back, looking at his friends; "Guy's, you thought her pussy was tight, you should feel her ass."

Adrian stepped closer, admiring the grimace on Tanya's face. He yanked the wet panties from her mouth and presented her his stiff cock.

"Here Baby, suck on this," he said.

"Fuck...ugh, ugh...you," she groaned.

"If you don't want this video posted on-line,' Adrian stated, glancing back at the camera, 'You'll suck me just like you did Hardy. Now, open wide, Bitch."

Her yanked her black hair and forced his dick in her lips.

"Ah, yes," he moaned, as Tanya began working his prick with her warm mouth. "Yes, That's the way to do it. You're learning good."

"Yea,' Hardy added, 'I hear her booth will be open all week. Won't it Tanya? You will be coming here every night, just as soon as you close for the day. You'll be walking bow-legged to the airport on Friday," he laughed.

With a loud cry, Chip's cock twitched and exploded in her ass, causing her body an unwanted orgasm. Her cunt muscle contracted and the slick vibrator came squirting out. Chip just laughed, pulled out, and wiped his filthy, blood and shit covered, cock on her trembling legs.

Hardy was ready again, mounting ass her next.

They would use her time and time again. She was even untied and forced to take them all at once: One in every open hole. Tanya was still dripping cum when they made her slip on the tight jeans and loose top. There were no undergarments stop the flow of cum or hide her swollen abused nipples.

Hardy took her back to the hotel and accompanied her back to the room. The elevator ride was humiliating. She smelled of cum and sex; The tight jeans were soaked with it. An older couple stepped into the elevator, turning their nose up at her. They whispered to one another, and quickly exited the next floor.

Hardy made her fuck him one last time, before he dressed, and stood by the door.

"Now, Chip will be here at 7:00 P.M. sharp. You be ready, and wear the dress I picked out for you.' he said. Just before leaving, he added one more thing;

"I might just come by at lunch, take you back up here, and give you a quickie. You be ready for that too."

The door shut, and Tanya crumpled to the floor. She could still feel Hardy's cum leaking from her swollen cunt. By the end of the week, she would be a different woman.

She already was.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote