View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 02:24 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default The Job Fair Snatch Pt. 4

They snatched up the straps and drug Tanya farther up the mattress. The drugs were finally beginning to wear off, and she started to weakly fight them. Still they easily stretched her arms out and tied them to the edges of the headboard. Hardy pushed two pillows under her head so she would have a good view down her naked body. Her head tossed and turned, her voice whimpered;

"N, no...no...wh, what are you doing?"

The boys ignored her.

"Chip, tie these around her knees. Adrian, help me lift her legs up. We're going to spread her out and tie the knee straps to the headboard," Hardy ordered.

Tanya watched; It was like they were moving in slow motion.

"Don't. Stop. Don't do that. Please...Don't do that," she pleaded, struggling harder as they got her knees up and bent back. "Ohh, nooo." She began to cry.

The three boys stood back, admiring their handiwork; Cocks stiff as a board. Tanya was returning to normal, except everything wasn't normal. She felt something cool dripping from her spread thighs, down the tight crack of her ass. Tanya didn't want to look down, but she did. Her bare pussy was swollen and red, the lips of her sex wet and slick, whitish jism that dribbled from her still open hole.

"Y, you fucked me. Who fucked me?"

"That would be me, Sweetheart,' Adrian replied, 'And you loved it. Moaned like a whore."

"You Bastard. That's rape! You drugged me. You fucking drugged me!" she screamed. Jerking at her binds. She added, "Get me loose! Get me the fuck off this bed! I'll call the cops!"

Hardy picked up her cell from the dresser and placed it in one of her bound hands.

"Here. Call," He simply stated.

The others looked at him like he was crazy.

"I will. I will," Tanya said.

She started punching her code into the cell phone.

Once she had entered the pass code, Hardy quickly snatched it from her hand. He started thumbing through the phone and punching numbers. They all looked at him in confusion. After punching his last number, he placed the cell back on the dresser.

"Thank you, Tanya, for your pass code. There is a lot of useful information on a cellphone; Phone numbers, addresses, contacts, Facebook friends, information on boyfriends, family, colleagues. I did say boyfriends, didn't I? All this information I sent to my email. Why you ask? You see that video camera? The one pointing at your sperm dripping cunt? We have some excellent footage of you acting like a total slut; Fucking the shit out of Adrian here, and drinking down several cups of Chip's hot cum. All with a smile on your face and a moan on your lips."

His words hit her hard. Moving her tongue around, she recognized the foul taste, and felt the sticky residue on her lips.

'Oh no,' she thought, 'I couldn't have.'

"I'll show you the tape later if you wish. So, I think you will be a good girl, less I send some HD copies out? Now, you thinking twice about that phone call?"

"Yes,' she relented, 'What do you want?" Tanya asked between sobs.

"Now, Tanya, Your all spread out like that and you have to ask." Hardy replied with a grin. "For a start; I'm gonna get some of that fine Mexican pussy."

Hardy was larger than the other two. His 9 inches of man-meat hung down from his crotch like some ancient snake. A thick mass of dark curls surrounded its base; Dark black like his close cropped hair. Attached to his left pec was a single gold ring. It danced when he flexed his ripped chest. The ring declared; He was no stranger to masochistic sex. Hardy was tall, muscular, yet built more like a gymnast then a wrestler. His cock was standing at attention, poised to strike at Tanya's vulnerable sex. How enjoyed the look of horror and frustration on her beautiful face.

"Please, please, don't do this. I have never been with anyone other than my boyfriend."

"The cum dripping from your cunt says otherwise," he reminded her.

Tanya blushed, fresh tears coming to her eyes. "Just don't do it. Please, I'll do anything,"

"Anything?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'll suck you cock. How about that?" she replied.

He mounted the bed, stood between her thighs, placed his hands on the top bar of the headboard, and leaned forward, pushup fashion. His cock dangled above her red lips.

"So suck," he said.

"Not like this. Untie me." she stated.

"No,' he said simply, 'You suck and then we'll see...and you better be good."

Her idea shot down; Tanya reluctantly opened her soft lips and let his monster slip in. God knew she didn't want another mouthful of cum, but she figured if she got him off, they would be satisfied, letting her go with out vaginal penetration. Maybe, just maybe, she could convince him to cum on her chest. Therefore she did her best, working her tongue around his rod, and lathering its slippery crown. When it moved deeper in her mouth, she moaned, making her throat vibrate around the sensitive shaft. Tanya tried every trick in the book, bobbing her head, she made love to his tool.

"Yes, such sweet lips," Hardy acknowledged. He turned to Chip, (working the camera), "You getting this, Man?"

"Every frame," Chip replied with a big grin.

"Now, can you take it deep, Tanya," Hardy more stated than asked.

Lowering his hips, he plunged his snake down her tight throat.

Tanya's beautiful eyes went wide, and she began jerking at her binds, struggling for precious air.

"You better learn to breathe through your nose, Bitch; I'm not coming up."

Suddenly her chest rose, and Tanya began snorting air through her flared nostrils. Spit bubbled up from around the imbedded shaft, running down her cheeks like tears. Lifting up, he let her suck in the cum-tasting air, before plowing right back down. No longer could she think about pleasing him; Her only thought was surviving the violent throat fuck.

Without warning, and still in the push-up position, Hardy pulled his dripping cock from her trembling lips. It dangled down, trailing fluid across her breasts and belly. The crown rested atop her shaved mound, covering it with wetness. It eased between her moist folds.

"Please, please,' she managed to say, 'You can cum on my chest."

He smiled, knowing, once edited, that would sound marvelous on video.

"Maybe later," Hardy replied and thrust his long shaft, like a battering ram, into the clutch of her tight cunt.

Tanya screamed at the painful stretching of her cunt, and the sharp bite, as the crown slammed into her cervix.

"Agh! Take it out! Your hurting me! Take it out of me!"

In return, Hardy ground his crotch onto her bare mound; His course hairs scraping her tender skin like sandpaper. The long rod rose from her hot opening, coiling to strike again. With savage force, it surged forward. He savored the sound of the piercing scream that followed.

Rising on his toes, Hardy would let the full weight of his body collapse between Tanya's thighs. As his thick shaft punched into her sex, excess cum would splatter out, spraying their bodies. Her inner thighs and crotch were soaked with the sweat and cum. The tender skin of her bare mound became raw and chafed from Hardy's course, wet pubic hair constantly colliding with her flesh. Each blow of his body knocked the wind from her. Her short gasps and pants mimicked the sound of an orgasm. Hardy keyed on that, humiliating her before the other men.

"Yea, You like that; You like the feel of a real man's cock. Uh huh, take my dick, Woman. Look at you, just cumming like a slut."

Tanya tried to deny it. She tried to say, 'No. Not me.', but she could not speak; She barely had time to breathe. The man's body kept crashing down on her, forcing the air from her lungs.

In mid- stroke, Hardy called to Adrian;

"Hey Man, come over here. Hold her head."

Adrian walked over, sitting beside Tanya, and wrapped her head in his powerful arm.

Hardy withdrew from her cunt with a sucking sound. His slimy cock approached her face once more.

"Hold her mouth open, Adrian."

Adrian obliged, squeezing his fingers into her cheeks and forcing her mouth wide.

"Here it comes, Tanya. Here it comes," he said stroking his shaft.

She watched helplessly, as a long blast of cum came spewing from his dick, hitting her right in the mouth. The second shot really made her gag; It shot right at the back of her throat. The hot cum kept coming, volley after volley, filling her open cavity, pooling under her tongue. The last remaining squirts were shorter, blasting up her nose before showering down her chin. When the cock moved away, Adrian was quick to clamp her jaw shut and hold it there. Tanya fought the urge to puke, as she held the cum in her mouth. She could feel it rolling about her tongue.

"Mphh, Mpphh," she mumbled.

"Swallow, my little Mexican. Swallow your cum-meal," Adrian coaxed.

Hardy locked eyes with her and cruelly pinched her nose;

"Got to swallow now, Cunt."

With no hope left, Tanya closed her eyes and gulped the thick gob down. She felt it ever so slowly slime down her throat.

"There now, don't you feel better," Hardy asked.

The boys released her face, and she fell into a bout of heavy coughing and wheezing. Her breasts tossed around erotically, as her body contorted in spasms.

"You...You Bastards!" she cried between coughs.

Chip stood ready, lathering up is cock with a thin sheen of warming oil.

"Oh, You ain't seen nothing yet, Girl," he stated with pride.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote