View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 10:37 AM   #12
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

I want to throw up Brutilizers Juice but am destracted By Brian as he grabs my hair and rams even more violent force in my hole, tearing me I'm sure. People comment I will have to probably where a diaper for the rest of my life either because of him or the multitude of other cock I will have in my ass by the end of the night. I want to collapse but Brian keep me up as he rides me hard.
"UGGGH, UUGGGH," I grunt really sounding like the pig they say I am.

I'm getting sore and tired and acctually jealous as I see Brutilizer relaxing in front of me and yet Brian keeps going. Each thrust hurting more than the last, the thickness and length of his cock seming to have no bounds his enrgy never seeming to end but acctually seeming to increase with each thrust. Brian thrusts harder and harder and more viciously. My grunts and squirming seem to entice him somehow and make his thrust crueler, ruder and more animalistic. Suddenly he stops and pulls back till the tip of his cock is just in my butt then he holds for a minute, then he digs his fingers deep in my hips and yanks back hard putting his full length deep in me seeing to go into my intestines. The pain is so excruciating I can barely feel his juices go in me his body quakes and the more he releases in me the tighter his hands grip my hips till I start thinking he's going to crush them into dust under the weight. Finally his right hand releases my right hip but grabs my lang hair and as his organ is still dumping his fluids in my stomach and butt his hand twists my hair harder and harder tighter and tighter. Finally he yanks himself out violently, my hole extending painfully almost as if it wants to reach and pull him back in. Twisting my hair and yanking me up as he walks around he brings his member to my face.

"LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'VE MADE, CLEAN IT UP!"

Looking down through my tear filled eyes I see his member is covered from tip to his pubic hairs with SHIT, BLOOD and HIS SEED."

I spasm to get ready to vomit and he shoves himself deep in my mouth, "CLEAN IT UP< CLEAN IT UP. SWALLOW ALL OF IT AND MAKE IT CLEAN."

I grunt and struggle but obey!

It was discusting but I put all my efforts and after a while had it cleaned, But then it was hard again. Quickly with no consideration for my feelings he rammed his cock down my already sore throat, periodically making me lick and suck his uncleaned balls. finally he too came and like before for some reason came dep in my throat not leting any of his fluids get on my tounge so I could taste. Then like I was trast pulled his spent member out of me and pushed me off to the side. I fell flat on my belly and collapsed, I would have tried to make a run for it but I was so exhauste all I could do was lay there. I didn't give a thought to what would happen next and maybe I should have.

Last edited by rosielawson; 09-24-2009 at 09:36 AM.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote