View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #228
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My Two cents...

Reimagined you have to know that even if i'm a member of this board i hate with all myself rapists and anything associated to it.
When i finished to read your post i felt the necessity to write something about it...i never experimented something so severe
and extreme...you know...so my point of view can't be the perfect one...i know...outside there are tons of rapists, liars & scumbags...
yes it's true...honestly i don't know if this will count for you...but i can tell you that for me you can't go in down just because of it...
and i have a strong reason for tell you this...you comes here...and you told us what is happened...this tells me something about you...
to me you already goes over it...now...is just the time to live the life you deserve...and let this "story" behind you back!
I'm not saying that is easy...ok??? I'm just saying that you can do it...you just have to believe in yourself!
Sounds crazy??? Don't think so!!! Otherwise you will be not here!!! Not???!!!

WELCOME TO RAPEBOARD!!!!!

Last edited by MARADONA; 02-15-2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Reimagined YOU ROCK!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote