View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:46 AM   #18
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great comments on a great subject. My friends list on yahoo is full of guys and a few women that really enjoy the idea of wife rape. It's interesting to hear all the stories and sometimes the reasons they think it is such a hot subject. Myself, I believe these thoughts to be far more common than people thing though there are obviously husbands that find the idea revolting at best.

It's all about power and submission depending on your point of view. I think the idea of my wife getting raped is the ultimate submission for her. On the other hand, the idea of taking some guys wife for my pleasure is all about my power over her. Both fit together well in my mind I guess.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote