View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #14
domywife

domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)

Hello,
My number one fantasy is being forced to watch my wife being raped. I have looked for people with whom I can chat about this, but it seems to be too taboo for many.

Where should I start? Let me give you a quick description of my wife. She is now 43, five years younger than I am. We have three children, a son, two daughters, 18, 15, 12. My wife has the body of a woman who has had three children, with stretch marks and tits that have breast fed all three. However, while she may have 5 or 10 extra pounds, she is not fat. In fact, I find her more irresistible now than ever.

She is a red head, although with the hormonal changes of pregnancy her hair darkened somewhat, it is still in the red category. Her skin is white. Imagine white skin and then add whitener to it! When we were younger we had black sheets. In a dark room, with no light coming in, I could still see her against the black sheets. She also has freckles, but not the heavy, dark kind. Also, because she has always covered herself in a very conservative, prudish manner, the sun has not had the opportunity to cause her to have freckles below a high neckline.

She is five foot, seven inches tall, long legs, shoulder length hair, 32 D cup breasts that do sag, (I love saggy tits), they are very soft with very nice nipples. Her nipples are elongated as a result of breast feeding.

For the most of our marriage, (20 years), she had pubic hair, however I have made certain demands in the past two years and she now keeps it completely shaven. She has a sweet ass and is considered by many younger men to be a milf.

Now, to the fantasy: For reasons I do not understand, I have for the greater part of our marriage had the fantasy of being forced to watch as she is used brutally and forcefully. The thought of watching as she struggles, fruitlessly, and is groped through her clothing, only to be forced to remove it or have it cut from her body, drives me crazy with lust.

I sometimes fantasize about a group of men, or a mixed group, and often black men having their way with her. I often fantasize they torment her greatly, especially her tits. I have had many years to fantasize many scenarios.

I would LOVE to find someone to chat with about this. I have a gmail account: jayhoweard@gmail.com. I also chat using yahoo chat sometimes, but you have to let me know beforehand.

If you would like to see photos and chat more, especially if you tend more toward being the rapist, I would love to chat.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
domywife is offline   Reply With Quote