View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't have fantasies about my own wife being raped, but I have a lot of fantasies about OTHER men's wives being raped, abused, harassed, sexually blackmailed, or groped. I always have, but the fantasies involving the husband being forced to watch are relatively new to me. If I can't hear a woman tell me her deepest personal fantasies, experiences, and desires, I like to hear from a husband, who knows his wife better than anyone else, talk about his wife's secrets, her fantasies, and his fantasies about her; non-consensual, or consensual. Wifekidnapper, thanks for sharing a few of those secrets and fantasies. As I said I don't share fantasies about my own wife, but if any other man wants to share his fantasies about his wife, I'm all ears.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote