View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 06:26 PM   #30
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The answer brings a smile to my face, but im not smiling with you …rather grinning at the repercussions of what you’ve said that are echoing through my mind. Deep inside I am having to restrain myself, just a little while longer I tell myself.
As I walk around my office I pass the door, with ease I quickly turn the key in the lock and then pocket it.
‘You think your quite something don’t you…. I’ve noticed you around here acting like your something that your not.. well I’m just not going to tolerate that, you will learn that lesson and you will learn it will.’
My mind begins to turn, you are considerably stronger than me but I know that I have the element of surprise on my side…and experience