View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 01:47 AM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Somewhere I sense your hand clamp round my wrist, but it doesn’t register in my shocked mind tli you pull me close towards you and touch my face with the other. Ugh! It sends a disgusted shudder up my spine. I Look up at you with wild wide bluey green eyes and ruby lips open in surprise, staring into your eyes that are equally as deep and penetrating. Then finally to your lip curled at the corner in a nasty smile, imagining it biting me.

RAPE me? I feel gut lurchingly faint. Against my will I already imagine myself begging you to stop attacking me. You know Im thinking about it, you on me, inside me, my fighting you off. I can tell it excites you. I twist my arm around in a sudden panick, shaking my head, pushing against you, looking at the door praying someone will knock. You really mean it. I keep pulling and twisting.

“No! I finally manage, then more frantically I scream“SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!”

Last edited by gaggirl; 08-14-2009 at 01:52 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote