View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:45 AM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your hair is not in its normal bun, instead cascading over your shoulders. I much prefer this look. But then you quickly stand and walk into the back room. SMiling I decide to take advantage of an opportunity. Reaching back, I flip the lock on the door. "I really don't have anything planned for this weekend." My voice booms in the enclosed space. Then I remember how I am supposed to respond in these sorts of situations. "And you?"