View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 04:13 AM   #6
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm with mac on this. If anyone can get off on the images generated by these scanners all power to them. That being said the hot chick in the bottom right piture has a gun so its all worthwhile (hot chick terrorists? who knew?)

These scanners can of course be useful. Anything thats quicker than a traditional search and speeds up things in airport secruity can only be good. Particularly if you fly alot. Its just if they begin to proliferate into other areas of life. Not sure they would be appropriate for nightclubs for example. Besides the fact that most girls going in are half naked anyhow I just would never trust the typical doorman with this type of thing. Sorry doormen of the world but theres alot of guys in your job that let your whole profession down.

Of course I wouldn't mind owning one of these devices. I just hope its USB