View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 06:38 AM   #7
Cryptkeeper

Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Days had passed and snow still fell outside. Reggie and Melissa sat naked on the sofa next to each other in front of the cold, flameless fireplace filled with ash.

The power only recently returned. They had run out of firewood, but until now kept warm sharing body heat — along with body fluids — that Melissa desperately tried to avoid exchanging with him.

"I want my phone back," Melissa commented almost emotionlessly as she sat in the nude with his arm around her shoulders staring at the dark fireplace as if there were flames in it. Her jaw ached from where he had slapped her earlier.

Faint bruises covered her breasts where he had pinched them and her buttocks where he had spanked her. When she fought his advances, she suffered beatings that resulted in intercourse with him anyway.

"Who do you want to call?" Reggie asked.

Melissa looked down, "No one, I just want it back."

"I'll give it back to you later. Now suck on my cock some more."

She turned and glared at him belligerently as his hand reached up behind her neck.

"No, I don't want to do that again."

"Yes you do, baby. You white girls can't get enough big black cock."

Her head shimmied as she tried holding back and he pulled her towards him. She hated oral sex, but especially with him. It was sinful, perverted and disgusting. Yet over the past three days they had performed it on each other multiple times daily.

"Don't fight it," Reggie said as he pushed her face into his lap. This was the third time giving him oral sex today.

"Now take it in your mouth and suck it like you love it," he snarled, irritated by her hesitation and determined to completely break her of it.

She did not want to do this again but did not want another spanking either, so she took Reggie's flaccid cock — still unbelievably large — in her mouth and began sucking.

"That's better," he said looking down at her blond hair and easing up on the force he had been applying. He held her head and began gently rubbing her smooth back with his other hand.

"You see how much better it is if you don't resist me? How nice it is to suck on a big black cock? I don't want to hurt you. I'll love you and treat you nice if you treat me nice."

"Uh-huh," Melissa moaned, her mouth filled with his cock again. She loathed him and his disgusting phallus. She would never enjoy sucking on it.

Like a flag on a pole, her head rose higher as his organ enlarged and hardened, ultimately its glans barely fitting in her mouth and making her cheek bulge. The side of her face soon rested above his stomach near his chest.

Her hands held his towering penis at its base while she ran her tongue and lips along its shaft — licked its smooth, sensitive helmet the way he had taught her. Forced for days to suck his cock, and harshly corrected when she sometimes did it incorrectly, she became increasingly better at something she supposedly did not like.

She gently rolled his big heavy balls, which felt warm and soft, in her fingers. The sound of her lips smacking together, like someone impolitely eating with their mouth open, filled the room.

"Make sure you swallow all of it this time," Reggie warned. “Don’t waste any of it.”

She followed his cue, put her lips around the glans of his penis again, and pumped its shaft.

"That's it, good girl — like you love it," he reminded her.

She hated sucking on his gigantic black cock, but he might hurt her if she didn't do it right.

"Oh, yea, doesn't that taste good?" Reggie asked as Melissa pumped his penis while gulping down more disgusting cream spurting from it.

"Mhmm," she moaned working his colossal black shaft with her hand, the head of his cock still in her mouth. She had to milk and swallow every last drop from him before stopping.

When he finished she retreated to the other end of the sofa, the taste of his semen lingering in her mouth. She did not understand how he could make so much jism. He had already fed her his cum twice this morning and she swallowed five more mouthfuls now.

Melissa wondered how a man could be this virile, produce so much semen and practically not need a refractory period.

She had been drinking Reggie’s testosterone-filled semen for days. She did not notice the change in herself. Although she resisted, the taste was slowly becoming more tolerable, and the act of performing oral sex on him less revolting to her.

Reggie rose from the couch. Melissa's eyes raked his black muscular body towering over her, landing on his thick, long flaccid cock, now temporarily satiated, hanging pendulously in front of her.

"What you're doing to me is wicked and despicable to God, Reggie. You're hurting me and angering Him. You need to stop this and repent.”

Melissa found it increasingly difficult to keep her eyes off his incredibly large penis. It began looking less offensive to her. "You can still save your soul."

Melissa droned about sin and God while Reggie silently stood staring at a thick metal cross that irritated him hanging on the living room wall by the hallway entrance.

"Will the Lord forgive me for what I've done?" Reggie asked remorsefully as he went over to the annoying cross and took it off the wall. It looked perfect -- highly polished with smooth rounded edges.

"Yes if you're truly sorry and ask for his forgiveness."

Melissa saw him with the cross in his hand. "Do you want to pray with that?"

She appeared angelic to Reggie. He was determined to completely spoil her pussy and make her cum until all the virtue remaining in her was defeated. "Are you going to forgive me?" he asked.

Melissa looked down and saw the nakedness Reggie forced her to stay in for days and hesitated with her answer. How could she ever forgive this?

He sat down beside her and pulled her leg onto his lap.

"What are you doing?" she squealed as he reached down to her open crotch and began playing with her pussy. "No, stop doing that — don't!"

Accidentally forgetting his violent temperament, her hands instinctively clawed at his wrist and he replied with another smack across her face.

"Ow! Oh God, no," Melissa cried rubbing her face as he began to masturbate her. She hated him. He had no right touching her clitoris, making it sensitive, making her more responsive to his loathsome and immoral acts. "Don't touch me there," she blubbered.

Slouched on the sofa, she looked down between her opened legs and helplessly watched a revolting yet increasingly familiar sight — her clitoris getting bigger and harder between his fingers.

"Please, oh, ooh, don't."

"I'm making it feel good for you again, baby."

She reluctantly became wet and so did the cross he took off the wall. He inserted the end of it in her pussy and gently used it in her while fingering her clit. He wanted to humiliate her — distance her from God by making this as sensuous as possible for her.

"Let's pray," he mocked. "Lord, Jesus, please help my girlfriend, Melissa, enjoy adultery with her nigger boyfriend and cum for him. Thank you Lord — Amen."

Aghast, she watched him gracefully slide that cross in and out of her. He did not stop until she did the blasphemous and debasing thing he had prayed for. “Yes, God, Amen," he exclaimed each time she climaxed.

Reggie made her orgasm three times: "Wow, my prayers were really answered. You must have enjoyed it because you came three times for the Holy Trinity. You have something in common with Jesus — you both cum on a cross. I don't want to hear another word about your non-existent God. Did He answer your prayers, Melissa?"

Her prayers ignored as if God had abandoned her, Melissa remained silent. A different entity seemed in control, rewarding Reggie while punishing her.

Melissa reached down between her legs and in disgust let the slippery cross Reggie had left in her pussy fall from her hand on to the hardwood floor with a thud.

Reggie sat beside her on the sofa and she glanced at his horrendously large penis. He had acquired another erection and it was big and hard again — like a huge over-ripe plantain. How could he keep going like this? He could not be human, she thought.

He suddenly grabbed her arm, his fingers digging into her flesh.

"No, let me go!" Melissa yelped.

"We're not finished yet. Get on my lap," Reggie growled, jerking her to him.

She knew what he wanted — he had made her do it to him like this previously — and it was so degrading. No, she could not do it again.

When she resisted him before, however, he hit her and then fucked her hard for an extra long time. Fighting him again would only mean more pain, more bruises, and an identical outcome.

She realized it would be better to just do this with him now and get it over with sooner. Even though she did not want to have more intercourse with him, there was really no way of avoiding it.

She thought she was out of tears, but she began crying anyway as she straddled him. "Please don't make me do it to you again."

"But you're getting really good at it," he callously replied.

"I can't...no." Her hands gripped Reggie's shoulders.

Reggie wrapped his arm around her petite waist, reached down and fumbled with his gigantic charcoal penis as if it was the wrong key he tried fitting into a lock — her lock where it absolutely did not belong.

Finally, the head of his behemoth cock found her pink, wet slit. She felt him parting her lips —slipping his cock inside her.

"No, don't. Why are you making me do this?" Melissa wept in frustration with this horrible black man's insanely large penis entering her vagina again. How long would this monster continue tormenting her?

Reggie left her question unanswered. "We've done it this way before and you know what to do, baby.” His hands on her firm buttocks slowly guided them downward.

"Ow, ow, it hurts," Melissa groaned, his huge black cock sliding further into her — the tumblers of her lock once again conforming for his wrong key. Even after three days of frequent intercourse with him, she still felt his penis opening her, filling her — and her pussy stretching to accommodate it.

"Nice and easy," Reggie cooed. "That's it, baby — you'll get used to it again soon and start liking it."

He sickened her. He was not her husband and she did not want to get used to it again or like it. Warm, salty tears running down her face landed on Reggie's shoulder and muscular chest, like the first drops of a summer shower.

With his assistance, she slowly began moving her pussy up and down his cock while weeping. "Please stop making me do this with you. It's wrong. I'm married and I can't commit adultery."

"Shush, it's not that bad. I can tell you're starting to like it. You’re getting so wet. Oh, yeah, that feels incredible, girl."

Her tears subsided but she still loathed him. She hated having his abnormally huge cock inside her and giving it pleasure. Worst of all, she despised the pleasure his obscenely big penis began giving her.

She was indeed growing use to it again just as Reggie had predicted, and began acquiring rhythm in spite of her hatred for him. More and more, with momentum building, she found herself unable to stop riding him.

She rose up intent on dismounting his long, fat penis — yet each time, not quite far enough. His thick, lengthy meat, imbedded deep inside her, was a hurdle too high to overcome with his strong hands holding her ass and checking her movement.

Instead of dismounting his skyscraper of masculinity, she kept sliding back down it instead, taking all of him back inside her.

"Doesn't that big black cock feel good?" Reggie asked.

Its depth inside her left Melissa speechless and her mouth gaping. While she reluctantly fucked him, she bitterly stared into his cold, dark eyes that looked like obsidian, and briefly noticed they reflected no light. They were empty eyes like those of a shark — heartless and predatory.

She abhorred doing this with Reggie. But he forced her to betray her husband, her vows of faithfulness, and join to him. He made her surrender a physical intimacy that bordered her soul, sensations that actually touched it, and she detested him for it. Yet her body began giving him a much different response.

"Uh, ah, ah, oh, ah, ah, no," she mewled, her arms reaching around his neck for support, her body pulling closer against him, her pink pussy traveling up and down his dark black dick it made wet and shiny like a dipstick removed from motor oil.

"That's it, baby, stop trying to fight it," Reggie encouraged, embracing her smooth, white body in his black, muscular arms as she fucked him. "You see how good big black cock feels inside you?"

"Oh, God, no," she cried turning her head to the side in embarrassment to avoid his eyes. Her hold around his neck involuntarily tightened, her pussy began to spasm and an obnoxious grin formed on his face.

Her taut wet cunt kept gracefully sliding up and down on his thick, dark shaft in a steady, uninterrupted tempo — almost like that of a metronome — hardly requiring his oversight.

"Oh, you feel so good, baby."

"Oh, oh, no, please don't make me. Ooh, ah, uh, nah, oh."

"That's, it baby. Keep working your pussy like that. Oh yeah, I love how it feels inside you."

He was a sick, perverted animal, Melissa thought. She hated him. She had always been faithful to Bill until Reggie tore that precious fidelity away from her.

This demented black man forced her to experience every single inch of his monster penis visiting uncharted depths of her womanhood.

The truth was horrible. Reggie had stolen far more intimacy from her in their short time together than she had ever shared with Bill. Reggie's horrendous cock caused such intense physical feelings deep inside her she did not welcome from him yet was powerless to stop.

"Oh," Melissa softly moaned, involuntarily hugging him even tighter, her soft firm breasts pressing harder against his chest while she fucked him.

"Oh, yeah, baby. See how much your pussy wants that big black nigger cock now?"

"Oh, God, please — no. I hate it and I hate you," Melissa cried into his muscular shoulder unable to stop committing this disgusting, immoral act on him. He might hit her again if she stopped — if she somehow managed slipping his ungodly long penis from her vagina before he finished, she rationalized to herself.

How could her body betray her like this though, her hips stuck on autopilot repeating a perverted dance with him, her pussy enthusiastically lubricating his black cock and welcoming the colossal invader far more affectionately than her own husband's penis?

She was an arrogant, high-class white bitch, Reggie thought. She was the type of woman he enjoyed bringing down by making her fuck big black dick repeatedly, instilling in her the insidious appetite for well-hung dark meat.

She felt dirty and ashamed when they finally finished fucking. Reggie rose from the sofa and went to his backpack to retrieve her car keys and phone.

"Here you go," he said with a confident smile handing her phone and keys back. "You can have them now."

Naked and holding her legs tightly together in a moot attempt at modesty, Melissa sat on the sofa and silently stared at the useless items in her hand.

The roads were icy and snowed in, so where would she drive? The phone was out of charge and did not work in the house. Reggie kept the charger and she could not get outside without drawing his attention anyway.

And even if she could get outside without Reggie noticing, whom would she call and what would she say? This was a small town where everyone talked about each other. They would all learn every flagitious detail of what Reggie did to her and what he made her do to him. She would become the subject of gossip and malicious lies.

What would Bill think of her if her ever learned of all the disgusting things she did with a black man?

What Reggie was doing to her was awful, but the embarrassment of other’s knowing of it was far worse. Fear and shame led Melissa to inaction and her further spiral downward.
Cryptkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote