View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 08:53 AM   #5
Cryptkeeper

Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With more snow forecasted, an early morning achromatic light from an overcast sky crept in and gave the room an ashen aura. Although Melissa had resisted, drugging her last night had made it easier for Reggie to get into her panties, introduce her pussy to big black cock and begin planting a preference for it in her.

He held her beneath his arm as she slept soundly, and in the light, he appreciated her delicate Caucasian facial features and her incredible female figure. She was still nude and his eyes feasted on her flawless body. His long dry spell had ended. He had taken another man’s wife, this lovely young white woman last night.

The house was cold without power or fire. Their only warmth came from each other beneath the blankets.

How fatuous Bill had been with such an innocent, virtuous and gorgeous woman. He carelessly left his beautiful wife unprotected and isolated — an easy target. Reggie thought the fool's priorities were all wrong.

Bill went to teach abstinence and morality in a faraway place to strangers, his absence an opportunity for a predator like Reggie to get to Melissa.

With Bill gone, she was now Reggie's reluctant new partner. For the next three weeks, Reggie planned to make her rehearse lessons of adulterous self-indulgence with him — masturbation, oral sex and fucking a big black cock. He would make her have sex with him until he turned into a difficult habit for her to break.

Ironically, Bill wasted his time and energy in Peru trying to convince natives to stop some of the same immoral sex acts his lovely wife, who he carelessly left alone and unguarded, would now unwillingly practice with a black man until she learned to like them. The Lord indeed worked in mysterious ways, Reggie thought.

Melissa's eyes fluttered open in the late afternoon from a sleep so deep she was unsure of the day or her location at first. Her mind was blank to the preceding night due to the date rape drug. Reggie Johnson was in her bed.

They were both naked, his arm around her, his hand cupping her breast. In a daze, she watched his black fingers play with her stiff nipple, as pink and firm between them as an eraser on the end of a pencil — twirling it around and keeping it erect. "Mmmm,” she mumbled dreamily, taking no action to stop him initially.

After a few minutes, she realized this was no dream, but awful reality. "Oh my God, what are you doing here?" Melissa asked confusedly, trying to move his arm from her chest. "Get off me and get out of my bed!"

Reggie always enjoyed this special moment when the drug started wearing off and lucidity began returning in his victim, each woman reacting differently to their apparent promiscuous behavior the preceding night.

"Wait a minute," Reggie blasted refusing to budge. "You invited me to stay with you because of the blizzard, don't you remember? You became feverish and ran outside in your pajamas. I found you in the freezing cold, soaked and suffering hypothermia. I saved your life by bringing you inside, taking your wet clothes off and warming you. We both got carried away — you as much as me. Now you're treating me badly and blaming me for something you wanted?"

Melissa remembered only fragments of the previous evening through the foggy haze filling her brain: speaking with Reggie, feeling nauseous, freezing outside in the cold — but most disturbing, his huge black penis and repeated intercourse with him. She could not recollect when or how the sex began, but horribly graphic visions of their nightlong intimacy replayed in her mind like glimpses of hardcore adult video clips featuring the two of them.

Melissa sat up in the bed and brought her hand over her eyes in embarrassment and disbelief. She never did anything like this before. She was married. How could she do this with another man — a strange black man? She did not even find black men attractive.

Melissa prayed Reggie had used condoms with her, and reached down under the blanket. Her fingers found what she feared: the crusty residue of his dried semen all over her body — on her tits and stomach and most alarming of all, in her tiny patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. She silently wondered in horror how many times she committed adultery with him during the night.

Reggie curiously waited for Melissa's response. How much did she remember from yesterday evening and did she believe the lies he told her? Would she figure out he had slipped her a powerful date rape drug? She scooted over creating distance between them and pulled more of the blanket around herself.

"You need to leave now."

“You’re still feverish. I’m not leaving you in this weather. Besides, I don't want to end our relationship," he replied with a grin. He was determined to finish cultivating the latent preference for big black cocks in her he knew all white women possessed. With enough grooming Melissa would acquire a ferocious appetite for huge black penis. He had seen it occur many times before in white women. "My cock is hard again and needs more relief."

Melissa could not believe what Reggie just said to her — speaking that way with such vulgarity. He hardly knew her and she was not some floozy. He was not going to ‘relieve’ his nasty, black cock with her — ever. "We don't have a relationship and I can promise we are never having sex again. What we did last night was shameful and wrong. I'm married and you took advantage of me."

Mistaking her persistent high for illness, Melissa emerged from the bed. With the blanket wrapped around her she headed toward the chiffonier for clothes to wear.

She noticed her wet pajama bottoms and torn panties wadded together on the floor, and her pajama top, missing a few buttons, a distance away.

Melissa tried clearing her head, but had difficulty thinking clearly with date rape compound still in her bloodstream. She did not feel well at all. Did this disgusting pig tear the garments off her, haphazardly toss them and force himself on her? Or did they have consensual sex that was a bit rough?

She could not remember what happened between them last night, but what explained the torn panties, the missing buttons and her clothes strewn about the room this way?

None of this made any sense to Melissa. Where was her phone? She needed to find her phone and call the police if he refused to leave.

Melissa’s contemptuousness angered Reggie. He needed to distract her before the date rape drug wore completely off and her scattered thoughts cleared. With her cognitive abilities still impaired, it was the best moment to make his move.

He sprung from the bed and jerked the blanket off her as she rummaged through her dresser with her back toward him.

Stripped of her protective covering, Melissa whipped around and glowered at Reggie a moment. "Get out of my house now or I'll call the police," she blustered as they stood facing each other nude.

His eyes raked her perfectly curved body the same way they did when he first met her in church, but this time her lack of clothing left her completely exposed to his devouring stare. He took in all her beauty — nicely toned muscles beneath smooth, unblemished skin, a face and figure worthy of a Playboy centerfold.

A moment passed before Melissa realized their nakedness and her vulnerability, her eyes wandering down his flat stomach with its ripped abs and then descending lower to his impossible manhood.

Reggie's grotesquely large penis had actually been inside her. It sickened her to look at it hanging from him like a fire hose. He belonged in a freak show. How could something that huge be human or fit inside any woman? It was as large as a horse’s cock.

She gaped in disbelief and could not take her eyes off his penis. It was not even erect and it looked so big. How did she possibly have intercourse with him last night?

Melissa did not know it yet, but she was not contacting the police or anyone else because he had already taken her cellphone and the power cord to her computer. And she was not going anywhere either — except back in bed for another fuck session — because he had taken her car keys as well.

From the back of her head, he twisted her beautiful flaxen hair in his fist and pulled tightly, causing her head to tilt backwards as his other hand squeezed her neck.

“I see you looking at my cock, girl, but I don't think you understand the seriousness of our relationship," Reggie spit into her terrified eyes. “You should have thought about things before you came on to me last night — told me how lonely you were and how much you wanted me. We banged a bunch of times and you loved it. You came like crazy on my big black cock. That makes us fuck buddies. You don't get to abruptly end things with me now because you got what you wanted and feel like it. I'll decide when our little affair is over, and it won't be anytime soon. I think you're a stuck up white bitch that likes to tease black men and needs to get fucked by a nigger."

He temporarily released her neck and slapped her face. "Do I have your attention?"

His strike caused Melissa to see streaks of light, as she stood stunned. “You started this relationship and I’m your boyfriend now. Do you want to fuck your nigger boyfriend some more?" he sadistically asked forcing her head to nod in reply. "Of course you do. Good girl — you're going to learn quickly to like having your new boyfriend's big black cock stuffing your tight white pussy," he answered.

It felt like her scalp tore open as he towed her by the hair across the room. His other hand returned around her neck and restricted her breathing. She clawed her throat for precious air as he steered her to the bed like some evil puppeteer.

Obtaining air became Melissa's primary concern. After he released her throat, she wheezed in the bed to catch her breath as he parted her legs.

Reggie eagerly inspected her beautiful pussy in daylight. Its intricate folds and coloration were obscured by shadow the previous night.

Aside from a very thin patch of shortly trimmed pubic hair, her vagina was completely bald, exactly the way Reggie liked girls. He ran his fingers through her soft labia and spread them, revealing a delightful pink matching her nipples — and her most sensual part, there for her to experience his touch.

Delicately, he culled her clitoris.

Reggie thought it ironic how women, superciliously and in denial of their own sensuality, often accused men of thinking with their cocks. He found females susceptible and weak when he touched this special place on their bodies. He could control the most conceited woman by stroking her love button the right way for her.

Melissa closed her legs cutting off Reggie's access to her special spot.

"Keep your goddamn legs open," he furiously roared, slapping her thighs until they glowed red and spread for him again.

He straddled Melissa with his back towards her face and her thigh tucked in his arm to prevent it from re-closing. He played with her pussy.

"No," Melissa managed hoarsely spitting out while slapping at his back with absolutely no effect. She fell on her pillow frustrated while he continued manipulating her clitoris. "No, please stop it," she cried shaking her head side to side.

If only something was in reach to smash over his skull.

Her clitoris slowly enlarged in his fingers and a soppy, slippery sheen that came from her moistening vagina coated it. She was still sobbing, although attenuated tears, as he plied her clitoris bringing out its sensuous poignancy for her. "Shush, shush, shush, this isn't hurting you," he repeated as if trying to soothe a baby.

"Please, stop touching it," Melissa whimpered.

A subtle undulation in her pelvis lasting only a second indicated that the "little head" between her legs was awakening and beginning to give him control. He stimulated her "little head" more, piqued its interest with sensations to think about.

"You want me to stop touching it?" Reggie inquired as the involuntary undulations in her hips gradually increased in frequency and force from his unrelenting strokes. "That's right. It's going to feel good even if you don't want it to."

She hated him for making her body do this; hated Bill for leaving her alone, hated herself for gullibly allowing Reggie into her house to seduce her last night, and most of all hated her body for betraying her.

Reggie stopped masturbating Melissa and changed position.

"What are you doing?" Melissa stupidly asked. He faced her with a colossal erection and spread her legs again. Her eyes took in his big muscles bulging beneath the smooth black skin in his arms, chest and stomach before landing on his incredibly large penis. It looked like a lengthy tree trunk with a humongous ball sac pendulously hanging beneath it.

Reggie answered with silence and a smile as he climbed between her legs and lined up his cock with her opening.

"No, please. I-I-I can't do that with you again. It's wrong. I'm married and I'm not taking birth control."

Melissa and Bill had been trying to have a child. Because of Bill's low sperm count, it had been difficult for Melissa to conceive with him. Unfortunately, Bill had fallen down on the job with her and Reggie now rose to the occasion.

“You were married last night and it wasn’t wrong then. Don't worry, I'll take it out before I cum.” The brown bulbous head of his penis adjoined her moist pink opening and high voltage sparked as their genitals touched.

Because of the date rape drug, Melissa had forgotten his broken promises last night to withdraw from her. She vaguely remembered their repeated intercourse, but other details of their intimacy escaped her and she remained ignorant of the times he had already filled her pussy with his potent Negro sperm.

Melissa panicked anyway. She had to say something to stop him. “N-n-no, please, Reggie, I'll do anything else. You're too big for me."

"Sorry, baby, nothing else will do. I wasn’t too big for you last night. Once you got used to my big black cock, you enjoyed it immensely. You kept saying how good it felt. You’re gonna get used to it again because I’ve got to have your fine white pussy some more."

"Put on a condom then..."

Melissa could not believe the words leaving her mouth. She had to say something to stop him, but did she actually just ask him to wear a condom? How little that would do to make this better and how ridiculous it sounded, she thought.

She was not consenting to intercourse with him — she would never do that — or would she? She was a married Christian woman and sex with anyone besides her husband was adultery.

"I don't have any; never use them. It's not as intimate wearing them. Besides, don’t you remember telling me last night how good my cock felt in your pussy without a rubber? You said you didn’t care. I want us to feel each other again, baby — not latex.”

Even the straws Melissa tried grasping remained out of her reach. Reggie’s words sunk into her brain, for a second sounding vaguely familiar but unlike her own. Did she really say all those things to him last night?

Her eyes opened widely staring fearfully into his; her mouth gaped in disbelief and her hands tightly gripped his broad shoulders trying to hold him away and as if bracing for a horrific auto accident. He was pushing into her and all Melissa could think about was if by some remote chance Bill might have condoms somewhere in the house for this disgusting black man to use with her.

It was too late for condoms, her hope futile. Her slick vaginal membranes, populated with receptive nerves, announced the humongous unsheathed intruder stretching them, snugly yet smoothly sliding against them.

To her chagrin, Melissa felt Reggie's enormous black cock, in its entirety, completely open her the way he wanted — without any barrier protection. With her hands still uselessly gripping his shoulders, she kept her elbows locked to prevent him from settling on top of her.

Reggie’s weight grew heavier the longer she held him off. Her arms became fatigued.

With Reggie coming to rest on top of her, Melissa's hands finally abandoned his shoulders and franticly sought a strategic place to push him away. The search proved fruitless as he drilled further into her.

"Please, don't."

"Oh, yea, your tight white pussy feels so good." Reggie had acquired a throbbing erection while masturbating Melissa, which her silky cunt was now soothing for him.

Melissa did not want to believe he was inside her, that a black man with an absurdly large penis was fucking her — again. Her contempt grew especially for Bill. If she became pregnant with Reggie's child it would be Bill's fault for leaving her alone and vulnerable. Bill had let this happen to her.

"Oh, oh, no," she softly cried each time his huge black dick sunk back into her.

Her pussy stretched for Reggie's cock. His thrusts pulled its labia in and out, giving her a combination of fading discomfort and piercing pleasure unlike anything she had experienced with Bill. Was this why she had sex with him multiple times last night? This was all wrong. She hated what Reggie was doing to her. Why was it starting to feel good? "No, Reggie, take it out now," she pleaded. "Please take it out of me."

"In a little while, after you cum for me, baby."

He repulsed her, expecting her to orgasm for him on top of everything else. Melissa refused to go that far but found herself dragged there anyway — his long, fat cock rubbing so many sensual nerves in her vagina, including the extra sensitive sweet spot underneath her clitoris, as he fucked her.

"I can't," Melissa cried in confusion, her eyes glassy with tears. She hated him; she wanted his cock out of her, but it kept feeling better...

"No, Reggie, you said you would take it out now," she mewled, her nipples poking into his chest, her pussy squeezing his cock, her hands gliding up his muscular back. Caught in multiple orgasms, she seemed to forget her opposition at times and even fucked back just a little.

The bed squeaked rapidly and loudly enough to be heard throughout the house. At times Melissa's cries seemed almost like erotic moans that increased in volume. Fortunately, no one was present for this sordid chorus. "Ooh, ah, ah, oh, nah, ooh, no Reggie. Please take it out of me."

"I'll take it out in a little while. Don't worry, baby." He started gently nibbling her neck, working his way to her ear.

"Oh, please don't."

He held her head tightly, preventing her from turning away, and his tongue barged into her mouth.

"Mm mph," Melissa tried protesting. His big black cock relentlessly pumped into her — and then his warm semen flooded her pussy once more…

Melissa spent the entire day with Reggie, most of it as his captive in her own bed. Presently underneath him again, the lingering effects of the date rape drug had finally worn off and she recovered further from her mystery illness.

The full horror of what she was actually doing with him became increasingly clearer. The earlier euphoria that had somewhat attenuated her situation vanished. How did she allow this to happen with him?

Melissa’s memory refused to cooperate. When and how they became intimate remained stubbornly absent from her recollection.

“I’m gonna cum, baby.”

She lost count how many times the disgusting animal had already made this exact same announcement and ejaculated inside her. “Oh God, take it out this time! Don’t cum in me again.”

The weight of Reggie’s gigantic muscular body unexpectedly lifted off her. She looked down between her legs and watched his long, fat penis pull completely out of her vagina. His cock was soaking wet.

He did not cum inside her this time. She felt relieved and strangely grateful to him.

Reggie straddled her, holding his hard black dick in his hand like a heavy piece of iron pipe and jerking on it. She had not seen a man do this to himself and could not stop watching in repugnance.

His horrible penis suddenly spit at her, his warm, slimy cum unexpectedly shooting into her hair, her eye and on her lips before her hands shielded her face from additional spurts. She felt his goo continue showering her tits and land in her belly button.

The sperm shower ended. Melissa lowered her hands from her face while he rubbed her nipples and tits with his slippery semen. She had never seen so much ejaculate before. His thumb scooped out the puddle of spunk filling her belly button.

“Open your mouth.”

“No, please — it’s disgusting,” she cried, her eyes red, puffy and overflowing with tears.

He grabbed her hair and pulled as if trying to uproot a crop of weeds.“You didn’t want me to cum in your pussy. Open your Goddamn mouth, now!”

A glob of Reggie’s semen glistened on his thumb. Sore and exhausted from uselessly fighting him all day, Melissa allowed him to put it in her mouth.

“That’s right, clean it all off and swallow.”

Her face looked like it was going to break from revulsion as she obeyed his directions. His spunk was like an oyster on her tongue.

He wiped up the rest his jism remaining on Melissa’s face with his fingers and fed all of it to her.

“That’s a good girl. Soon you’ll learn to like how it tastes.”
Cryptkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote