View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 02:01 AM   #52
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default X X I V.

Ethan took the cue and shoved Monica at Dean and before he could get his arms out to keep her upright, she sprawled at his feet.

He hauled her up with shaking hands and she stumbled until he lifted her and carried her to the bath.

"You need to do as he says, Monica. I ... I can't help you. He has fabricated evidence on me to ruin me and many others."

She was a mess. Smeared whore makeup trailing down her face, puffy lipped and red-eyed. Her chest a mass of bruising flesh where he'd struck her repeatedly in a rage. It all happened so quickly, she wasn't even able to grasp most of Dean's words. "Wha..?"

She took in a shaking breath and tried again, "What does he want from me?"

Dean choked on an answer but kept it to himself and merely said what she already knew. "He wants to marry you and have Malcolm's son as his."

"But... Why?"

"Because it's the most important thing to him," he hesitated.

"...another Mr. Parks."

"But he knows already I would." Dean sponged off her face and tried to wipe the mascara from her raccooned eyes. She was just a young little naive thing, really. Way out of her league. He wrung out towels in cold water and applied them to her aching breasts. "I need to shave you, Monica. Otherwise it will be more hell than you want to know." He couldn't meet her eyes and looked away, shamefaced.

Somehow spreading her legs for Dean was more embarrassing and humiliating than being naked, sucking Mr. Parks' cock or any other of the acts she knew he'd watched. He was the only one, save the little spark offered by the doctor, that had treated her like a human in this house. Mr. Parks truly ruined all he touched, he stomped out the good in people until ...if they weren't evil like him, like Ethan, then they were broken like Malcolm and Mrs. Parks. And Dean.

What would she be, she wondered, her baby? She felt the cold steel of the razor on her labia and shuddered. Just what kind of life had she promised to her unborn? A life of degradation and misery? Warped until a carbon copy of the sadist he'd call father?

Resolve.

It was more important than ever to know everything about Mr. Parks. She'd have to play... his sick game. She'd have to do as he asked. She'd have to think about her situation again and what she could do about it.

First - she had to get through this... next bit.

"Monica - I can give you some advice..." Dean finished drying her and helped her back on her feet. "Scream a lot. Does as he says... but scream a lot. He likes that."

He drew her from the room and with mounting trepidation she faced the door again. It was going to be ugly and it would hurt - probably more than anything so far. It's for the baby...for the baby...for the baby.... That sentiment was what echoed in her mind as Dean turned the knob and ushered her inside.

Jarred heard the door open and close and smiled. "In here, little mouse," he called from the adjoining bedroom. "You know how to come to me." She stepped forward and Dean pulled her back. "No," he hissed, "on your hands and knees.".

So, really... this was the moment of real entrapment. The moment when real treachery begins. When the captive capitulates and becomes a part of her own torment. By choice? Certainly not. As in all he did, Jarred took the advantage, no matter if it was his own circumstance and actions that caused it or not.

He watched as Monica crawled into his bedroom. "I've told Ethan, he can watch... even hold your hand, if he wants." He smiled wickedly at his play on words as if anyone would imagine that Ethan could offer comfort. "Dean - leave us," he called into his sitting room and gestured to Monica to come closer as they heard the door close.

"Now, show me your cunt."

Monica started to stand up and Mr. Parks shook his head.

"Turn around until you face the wall and then down on your elbows, spread your legs and I want that ass in the air.

"You're a bitch, a breeding bitch that belongs to me now, and when you come to me, I'll inspect you and deem whether or not you have taken care of my property properly."

Riotous red flames appeared on Monica's cheeks as she presented herself to him. just do it...do it... just do as he says... don't think about it...do it... She stifled a piteous groan and opened her legs as far as she could while on her knees.

She closed her mind to 'him' and listened as did as he said. He fondled her as impersonally as a doctor, fingering her vagina and pubis in general before probing and penetrating. He pulled out his finger and sniffed her scent before biding her to open her mouth and taste her own sex.

His laugh rang in the room as her face contorted with the demand. "Suck it." She sucked his finger as he went from her slit to her mouth again and again, eventually making it damp with her own saliva. He added a finger and started to ruthlessly ram both into her. Her vagina started giving out it's own liquid in defense and she sucked more of her taste from his fingers, disgust shown clearly on her face.

He pushed his fingers deep once more and then abruptly pushed one into her anus. Monica wasn't expecting that and cried out sharply, scurrying forward until a hand wound in her hair and jerked her back on his finger, cruelly digging in. "Stupid mouse. Don't. you. know. it's. worse. if. you. fight. me?" He yanked her hair with every word, causing her to yelp with each mad tug.

"Get up." He aimed a foot at her buttock and released her hair just as he footed her in the ass.

Monica got up, her chest heaving wearily and her eyes watering profusely from the hair pulling and the new rug burn across her cheek.

"Bend over the bed and hold your asscheeks and cunt wide open."

She'd hardly noticed Ethan until she saw him standing at the head of the bed. "Normally, I'd cuff you to the bed and assfuck you bloody like any other whore. BUT YOU! You are the mother of my child. You get treated special. I'll show restraint and even give you a chance to make this easier.

"All you have to do.. is make yourself orgasm."

Monica put her head in the coverlet to hide her face.

"Come, come. I know you were masturbating and cumming like a whore while you thought of my son. By yourself. So, now, think of me. I'm not a drooling idiot. You'll be my ...blushing bride and so you'll love making love to me." He smiled at her knowledge that she'd never enjoy it while he had anything to say about it. His words were as false as the marriage would be.

Could she cum? With him watching?

She reached between her legs and fingered her clit with hesitation, keeping her eyes buried in the coverlet.

"That's it, mousy whore, finger that cunt and cum... maybe I'll used your juice to make your ass good and slick before I fuck it."

Last edited by InnocentVirgin; 01-24-2009 at 02:10 AM.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote