View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #44
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default X X I I I.

Monica's life had prepared her ...for a more solitary existence. She'd been a loner since youth and kept mainly to herself. Jarred's enforced solitary confinement - while trying and nerve wracking didn't hurt near as much as the remembered pain of his humiliations. She'd freaked on her own, yes... but when she anchored she was resolved in her determination to keep her child safe. That meant herself as well.

She'd suffered shame - thinking she wasn't good enough for her parent's attention, but no real humiliation outside of her failed marriage.

So shame was what Mr. Parks had decided to use. He'd seen her vulnerability and outside of the fact she really was a little thing, he'd used shame and brute force to humiliate her and make her compliant.

He knew some focused on a baby, maternal instinct, but it was an intellectual knowledge he could appreciate but not feel himself. And he could have no idea of its depth. For one that couldn't empathize with anyone - the intensity of those emotions remain a mystery - unknown and unacknowledged - in his case.

He knew lust. He knew blackmail. He could spot vulnerability a mile off. He knew fear and capitalized on it.

If he'd every been afraid - it was early on and easily managed when he learned that manipulation allowed him to get away with quite literally... murder.

In the moments after he'd instructed her to crawl to him, Monica decided she could do it. If she drew on her resolve, she'd do it.

So she got ungracefully to her knees and began to crawl to him. Jarred seemed to stare at the fire but watched Dean carefully as emotion the color of brick stained his cheeks in hectic spots. Jarred smiled, and lowered his head as he sat but noted Dean's balled fists - ineffectual lumps at his sides. He heard Monica's approach as a whisper almost unheard over the crackling of the cheerful fire.

This was a very good moment for Jarred. He wanted Dean to be as humiliated as Monica.. shamed on her behalf.

She crawled until she was on her knees before him.

"Look, over there - there's my riding crop. Bring it to me, painted mouse.

"In your teeth... no hands."

I can do this, she thought and took a breath before gingerly crawling on all fours to the hassock where the crop lay. She had to nudge it with her nose and despite her resolve, her cheeks did flame. She crawled back with it in her teeth and waited. But she didn't show enough shame... It made him smile... he could work just as easily with fear and pain.

Taking the crop he patted her head like a dog. "Good girl." He brought the crop down hard on her ass. She cried out and cringed and he hit her twice more. Thwack! Thwack!

"Sit up and show me your tits."

Monica didn't move fast enough and as soon as she straightened up on her knees, he launched an assault on her breasts. She cringed away and a snap of his head brought Ethan to hold her upright.

She cried out sharply, nearly screaming. Her breasts were swollen and tender with hormones.

"Let her go." Ethan stepped back.

"Open your bodice and show me your tits." Her tears dropped onto her hands as she undid the stays and pulled her breasts free of the silk and satin. Some of the welts were as red as the material. "Please..." her voice was barely audible.

"You must respect me and my orders. Move quickly to do what I say." He dragged the crop over a nipple and watched it harden.

"Stand up and take it all off."

Monica stood and unfastened and removed the top then pulled the underwear down her thighs to step out of them. He took her in with a critical eye. Yes, she would be... hideous when the kid ripened. Her frame was small and already you could see how it poked out from her. His eyes went down and he saw ...pubic hair... and he was up off the sofa in a flash, he grabbed her by the skin and hair of her vulva and yanked up.

"Didn't you LEARN? DON'T you know basic HYGIENE? GodDAMMIT!" He pulled up again, making her cry out. He pushed her into Ethan who'd watched all with a wicked delight, his cock like steel in his pants at her treatment. And Jarred began to beat her breasts in earnest.

He stopped as abruptly as he started, flinging the crop away wildly.

"Get this dirty bitch cleaned up... DEAN."

Last edited by InnocentVirgin; 02-05-2009 at 02:13 AM.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote