View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 06:25 AM   #160
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rape roleplay can be fine for real rape survivors if they are doing it for the right reasons. The first time i did it with a guy i met online i really liked it and had fun. I was pretty lucky though because i didn't really know him....Then the next few times i just wanted to hurt myself, so they weren't so good....

Oh, and the reason i got shitty the other week is because I wrote out stuff that happened this last year, and no one replied, even said that they read it. It was completely ignored. Thats why i felt like everyone thought i was a liar. I didn't want sympathy, i don't know what i wanted. Or maybe people just read it thinking yes iw as a complete dumbass. I know it was an unwise thing to do...

Last edited by Tanya; 02-04-2008 at 06:27 AM.
Tanya is offline   Reply With Quote