View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #155
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Fantasies are one thing and an enormous turnon for me, but replaying an actual rape would be dicey. I'm not sure how I'd react. I think I would have to have absolute trust in the "rapist", and there aren't many people I would trust that far.
I advice caution. A roleplay "enacting" a real experience will definitely have a great effect on you.
It might have a positive effect and help any rape victim deal with whatever she/he has gone through. BUT - as you already stated - it requires no less than a hundred percent of absolute trust between the two of you!
If this amount of trust is not present or - for whatever reason - the roleplay goes wrong - in whatever way - it might actually inflict a lot of pain and maybe even trauma.
So please ... tread lightly!