View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 10:49 PM   #146
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Soulless you asked how I felt about the role play section. I love it. While it may sound strange, it helps. During a role play, I have control over what happens. I talk to my partners, they know my limits. Granted, I have some residual issues about what happened to me.

Thinking that someone gets off on reading my story was something that I had to wrestle with when I was asked to post my story. I tried to weigh the possible good it could do someone to know they weren't alone in what happened to them against the possibility that someone would enjoy it. I finally decided that if someone got off on this thread that it was their problem.

The members here gave me nothing but support. I was expecting pm's from wacko's wanting more details, but that didn't happen. This is a group of wonderful people who care about one another.

If someone makes up a "real" rape story, it's sad and it would anger me, but that person has emotionally issues and needs to seek professional help.

I encourage anyone who has been raped, molested and/or abused in any form to get professional help. You are not alone and it gives you perspective.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote