View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 03:47 AM   #145
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
What changed your mind Stern?
Other members that chose to post in here as well to tell their story (although your quote isn't my complete post if I remember correctly).
Also it is not the complete thread since we lost the original one.
I was - and still am - convinced many female members on this board (as well as many other boards) are impostors, making up stories to attract attention, attract men or simply make themselves feel special. That is assuming they're actually female at all ...
So at first I saw this threat as nothing more than another great opportunity for those people to make an appearance for themselves. And since being raped is a very sensitive subject I rejected the idea.
I talked to some people around here about their experiences and when I saw them post their stories, also other members I consider to be honest I started having a different opinion about this thread (still for those members only however).
That is - by the way - some of the things Tanya is referring to. Back in those days she felt I was accusing her of being a liar. As you can see by the timeline Rogue posted this was about a year ago and now Tanye is once again having one of her seizures. So I consider this to be her problem, not mine.

In essence I felt that a threat like this on a forum like ours was too important to be abused by phoneys - which was exactly what was happening however. Thus I didn't care much for the thread.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 01-26-2008 at 03:52 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote