View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:58 PM   #18
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Hearing you laugh as I say I hate you and then saying that you will force me to love it. That you will turn me into you dirty little slutdaughter, I shake my head "I will never beg for it...I won't..."

Seeing you move closer to me, I shake my head and try to kick out at you then gasp out as you caress my thigh while looking down at it. Listening to you calling me beautiful and that it would be a crime not to take me...that you made me and that I'm yours, I shake my head then squeal out as you rub at my pussy then my clit. Feeling your finger going inside of me, I tense up.

Hearing you growl as you scoot back and hold my legs open, I shake my head then whimper as you push me back so that my backside rises from the bed and I'm exposed to you. Sobbing out and feeling you licking me, I shake my head "Please...no..."

Listening to you slurping me then raising your head to look me in the eyes, I shake my head again "Please..please stop..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote