View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 09:44 AM   #35
dutchperv
Privileged Member

dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dutchperv has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi there, dutchperv is back.

The original question was, are there real women member here?

Well from my own experience yes there have been and pretty sure there still are.

How do I know, because I had something very nice going on and she showed herself several times on cam. She had dark fantasies and thought she was not beautiful.
I felt almost from my chair when she has sent me the first pics and told here she was really fucking beautiful. Later she showed herself on cam and I swear guys I still can't believe she was at 25 a virgin.

Anyway I helped here too to get her social life going, long storey short she has met mr right and unfortunately for me, mr right did not like her to chat with me hahaha.
Anyway I was very happy for here, but this happened some time ago so i can tell you all now.

Besides that I had a few other positive experiences.

Now back and hoping to find some old and new friends and some good role play again and whatever more
dutchperv is offline   Reply With Quote