View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 11:52 AM   #7
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

“Push my cock into your cunt,” The Duke ordered.

Cringing, her face flushed with terror and humiliation, Marion slowly lowered her body towards the Duke's hard, upthrust member. The Duke leered as he watched the Princess' reddened posterior sinking towards the head of his cock, smiled viciously as her body shivered when her labia parted, pushing his length oh-so-slowly into her womanhood.

“I'm sorry,” She mouthed to the horrified Zacer. “Please, I'm sorry...”

“You are doing a poor service, harlot, to leave your master waiting so long for his satisfaction!” The Duke snapped. Reaching up, he seized her by the hips and pulled her body down onto his.

“Ahhhh!” Marion cried out as the Duke's girth surged up through her unprepared feminine channel. Her fists and toes clenched as she set her hands down on the bed to buffer her descent, barely managing to prevent being forced to take the whole length of her hated enemy's penis with the first penetration.

The hands on her hips squeezed. “Your pain is no longer a consideration for you, my whore, but only your lord's gratification. It is my desire that you ride me deep and hard; I want to feel the head of my cock beating against your womb. Now put those lithe legs to work!” He punctuated the last word with a hard slap on her stinging buttock.

“You fiend,” Zacer whispered. The Duke laughed as Marion lifted herself upward, baring her gritted teeth.

The Princess tried to push herself further down on the Duke's manly staff, but could not spur herself to the sort of self-destructive act he had described. Her inner chamber was dry and tight; pushing even half of the man's anatomy inside of her made her cramp and ache. Her calves trembled with each downward push of her hips, first trying to push more of him into her, then trying to slow her own momentum. As each downward movement halted well above his hips, the Duke responded with another slap to her aching derriere.

“Not only are you a whore,” The Duke sneered, “You are a slovenly and ungifted whore.”

“I'm sorry...” Marione whimpered. “I can't...”

“Tell the men. Tell them you are a lousy harlot who is unpleasing to her master.”

Tears slid down the Princess' cheeks as she addressed the hooting guardsmen.

“I am... A lousy... h-h-harlot... who is unpleasing... to her master.”

“Pull back your shoulders. Thrust out your chest.”

It was difficult to keep her hands on the bed while obeying this command. The Duke cruelly used her less guarded position to pull down on her hips, thrusting deeper into Marion's clenching channel as she shifted, making the pretty blonde moan.

“Ask them to chastise your bosom for your failure.”

“Monster!” Zacer bellowed.

A guard backhanded him across the face. “Keep your silence, boy, or we'll happily cut out your tongue!”

The Duke smiled wickedly, shifting his hips under the bouncing woman. “Would that please you, harlot? We could pleasure you with your lover's tongue... Now, ask!”

Even as her blue eyes pleaded with the guards, she spoke the words she had been ordered to speak. “Please, sirs... ch-chastise my...”

A sob made the splendid, arched globes bounce.

“...my bosom...”

The guard with the belt looked to the Duke. “How many?”

The Duke licked his lips. “I don't want to damage the fruit just yet. Let's say, five.”

The man nodded, pulling the thick leather back over a heavily muscled shoulder.

“Count the blows, harlot,” The Duke snarled.

The belt sailed through the air and cracked against the soft, feminine flesh, causing the out-thrust mound to buckle before springing and bouncing back with a livid pink mark.

“Ahh...! One...!”

“Don't cease ministering to my cock, bitch! Move your hips!”

The belt whistled through the air again, the impact loud in the stifling chamber.

“N-guhhh...! Two!”

Marion's sobbing grew louder as her descent brought her closer to the Duke; the penetration was hurtful, but she was unconsciously trying to sink away from the flogging of her breasts.

The next blow snagged against the peak of her pretty pink nipple. Marion screamed. The hands on her hips tightened, and another slap rang out against her flank.

“Have you forgotten how to count, with all your other inadequacies, harlot?”

Marion whimpered. “Three...!”

“Shoulders back. Yield your bountiful tits for your due punishment!”

The blonde's torso shuddered with her crying as she struggled to obey, furthering the Duke's hurtful penetration still deeper.

The belt slammed into the undersides of the firm rounds.

“C-cuhhh... Four!”

“Last pays for all, they say...”

One of the Duke's hands lifted from her hip to press against her upper back as the guard turned, swiveling his shoulders to lend a truly unchivalrous strength to the lash of the delicate, defenseless swells.

The crack was like a thunderclap.

“AAHHHHH!”

The Duke's hands held her steady at the highest point of her rise.

“Say it!”

“...FIVE...!”

Then he pulled the stricken woman down hard, ramming his manhood against her cervix as she screamed.

Last edited by Corvid; 11-12-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote