View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 12:48 PM   #172
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did not know which was worse the in or the out of you two filling my pussy and my ass. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been to think you two would give me pleasure, it all was a set up to take my ass and pussy. Pain thats all I felt as you both drew back together and went back into my holes. I kept screaming into my hasbands mouth, it was amazing how little he really cared for me. After away a strange feeling of pain and pleasure came over me as you kept the same tempo. I couldn't believe I was about to coum and when I did, I soaked my husbands cock and he groaned. "That's it baby take us both and you enjoy it too. I couldnt believe my ears but then a wave of pleasure came over me and I actually relaxed as both of you up the tempo. I was groaning wildly
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote