View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #170
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Two hot wet mouths were at my breasts, two tongues licking my nipples driving me deeper into passion. I groaned as the two sucked at my nipples even nibbled while fingers played along my clit and finger pumped into my channel bring me closer to a climax. I groan loudly in ecstasy.

I felt myself being lifted and carried somewhere and didn't care that I was being used. Heat seemed to flow over me from within and without as I felt the hard contoured body of my husband under me. I groaned as I felt his cock work its way deep within me. I grounded my pussy down against his mound moaning loudly.

As I came I could feel a pair of hands rubbing lubricant on my rosebud, I did not care at this point I was still so heated from all that was done to me. As another huge cock entered my ass, I opened my eyes and looked at my husband ready to scream when his mouth went over mine muffling the sound. When the cock in my ass grounded out I felt the two of you filling me up to capacity. Two huge cocks had me in their control and I could do nothing about it and prayed that you two would not pull me apart..........
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote