View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #4
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At first I'm so busy putting things away that I don't even hear your heavy footfalls moving down the hallway. I am thoroughly distracted by by the task of sorting out what goes where an on which refrigerator shelf, bent over to give you a lovely view of my ass. That's when you step on the loose floorboard---the one that squeals when you step on it.

Startled, I jump and hit my head on the shelf above, staggering back with a yelp of pain and whipping around. My eyes slowly widen in horror as you advance towards me--I assume I am about to be robbed.

"M-my jewelry, is in the box upstairs on my dresser; my husband just bought a nice new watch. Y-you can have it; I won't tell anyone!"
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote