View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 12:21 AM   #35
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Add in the circumstances leading to your captive being there and you have a scenario that totally turns me on . With me being the captive, of course.
Oh, it totally turns you on, does it? So... It arouses you, then, to imagine yourself as my captive, naked and helpless, the cold steel shackles locked tight around your wrists and ankles, the chains holding you stretched in a painfully taut spread-eagle, your arms pulled high above you, your legs spread obscenely wide, your toes barely touching the floor, every part of your quivering nude body exposed and vulnerable? You get all excited, thinking of yourself hanging there surrounded by every imaginable restraining device and instrument of torment, your fear rising within you as all hope of escape or rescue dies? I wonder. Perhaps, in spite of everything, you still cling to the notion that your captor is only trying to scare you, and you do not grasp the full extent of what is in store for you.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote