View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 01:18 AM   #29
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarebackGloryHole View Post
Shawn, you literally made me LOL--as if being raped had anything to do with what -you- want. For me anyway, it's all about the rapist--and if he's worth the time, then he won't give two shits about me or what I -want- ...
Fascinating point to bring up, because it's very much the same with man on woman, or woman on man rape... ultimately it's about the pleasure for the perp. Now granted the perp can get a charge out of the victim's response... but here's the wrench in the all too perfect theory... The vic may enjoy the act as much as the perp, even if he/she may succumb to it... damn right! Let that mnd-fuck for you a while...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote