Thread: The cabin
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 12:19 AM   #34
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

Katie impaled her ass down onto Bob's cock , Bob knew she would keep trying to pull her tight ass off of his cock. Bob wasn't going to let her off that easy, her tight ass was probably the best screw he ever had. Her rectum felt like it was squeezing his cock in a death grip, once Bob realized that he was fully seated when he felt Katie's ass cheeks touch his pelvis. Bob did realize it would not long before he blew his load up her ass. Bob was ready to get Katie ride his dick. Bob said to Katie "You got my dick fully inside your tight ass, It's time for you to raise up then drop back down on my dick. Your turn going to ride me until I fill you virgin ass with a hot load". He heard Katie moan into her taped mouth as he told Katie to ride him.

Bob didn't know how long he was going to last in this super tight hole, but he was sure this was going to be a ride of his life. Katie was still helplessly handcuffed behind her back with Bob holding the chain. Bob said "I'm going to give you some slack so you can raise your ass up, then I'll help pull you back down onto my cock...ok?". Katie nodded her head at his demands, Bob knew this was definitely not pleasant for Katie he was also sure that she wants his dick out of her ass...

Bob could tell Katie was hesitant to move her ass, after a few seconds of her stalling Bob reaches his free hand not holding Katie's cuffs around to her shoulder. Bob runs his hand down along her neck sliding downward until he touches the top of her bra covered breast. Knowing he was the first person to touch Katie's virgin tits gave Bob a extra boost to his cock already buried in Katie's ass. Bob could feel his cock surge as he let his hand wonder down inside Katie's green poka dot bra, Katie shivered with humiliation as she was being felt uo. Bobs heard Katie's long sobbing moan come out of her taped mouth, boy was Bob happy he took the time to gag Katie with the silver duct tape.

Bobs fingers searched out and found Katie's nipple, giving her nipple a harsh twist , Bob heard her pained muffled cry. Letting loose of her nipple Bob said " you better get that tight ass of yours bouncing before I give you a real titty twister". Bob pulls his hand out of Katie's bra and pulls it back around behind her, Bob places his hand on the small of Katie's back and says " Up you go , keep that asshole tight as you pull up, stop at the head of my cock then drop back down".

Knowing that Katie did not want any part of Bob carrying out his threat, He felt Katie slowly lifting her ass cheeks off his pelvis. Bob wondered how she was going to lift her whole body as bad as Katies legs were shaking. Katie had worked herself higher on his dick, she even was able to keep her ass tight on his cock. Bob felt Katie stop as her tight ring made contact with the head of his cock. Once Katie stopped pulling up Bob said "Great job Katie, Now drop your virgin ass back down on my dick, then lift back up and repeat".

You could have head a pin drop as Bob gave his next degrading order. Bob ever so slightly moved his left on on Katie's back, that was enough to let her know he wasn't playing with her. Katie still shaking dropped her ass back and down onto Bob's dick. Bob heard her yelp as his cock was driven back into Katie's super tight asshole.

Bob was feeling the tightness engulf him, he knew he wouldn't last long in her ass. Bob said "Let's go ride that cock show me you want to protect Emily". Katie took the que and started to lift her ass up again, Bob felt her stop at his dick head, then drop her sss back down. Again he heard a pained yelp from Katie's gagged mouth.

Almost as if he told her Katie lifted her ass and repeated the same process a few more times , Bob felt his cock start to swell, Katie probably did also she let out a pitiful load as Bob's cock twitched.

Bob was ready to blow his load. He told Katie "ok now lift your ass up until just the head is at your ring". Once Katie does what Bob asked he held her tight there for a few seconds by her cuffs. Bob said "I'm going to pull you back down hard onto my dick, I'm ready to blow a load high up in your ass". Bob heard Katie's continual squeal as he pulled her tight body down and seated his dick back fully in her ass. Just as he felt her firm ass cheeks squish on his pelvis he let loose with a huge wad of cum. Bob felt the cum shoot out past his dick into Katie's ass.

Bob just sat there for a minute enjoying the after glow of his orgasm. It was a dream come true to have a cheerleader and the icing was to take her in the ass. With his softening dick still in her ass, he kept s good hold of Katie's cuffs with his right hand , Bob takes his left hand runs it down Katie's ass cheeks to his dick. He can feel the slime that leaked out with his dick.
Bob says to Katie "I must have blew a hell of a load up in there, probably painful too good luck sitting down the next few days".

Leaning back on the chair Bob moves both his hands up and onto Katie's shoulders, he pulls her back to his chest and says "your a unbelievable lay in the ass, but we need to clean you up a little".
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote