View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 07:28 AM   #14
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking A matter of time By Mad Gerald

A matter of time By Mad Gerald

Part Two

Story By Mad Gerald

The contents of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:
The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a policewoman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Emma screamed to a halt her teeth still chattering her breasts on fire as the shocks dissipated. The pressure up her arse was excruciating. It was a nagging aching burning pain her guts spasmed and griped her bowels grumbling. She needed to shit needed to shit now.

"Oh please I…I need the bathroom I do, it hurts please, PLEASE!! I'll have an accident"

"Ha! You will have an accident? When do you masturbate"

"Every day a couple of times!"

"About your men? About your men fucking your filthy hairy cunt, and your mouth making you drink their seed?"

"Oh God my bottom please yes! YES!! If you will stop this!!"

Ushu clicked on the setting and threw the switch, Emma's tits bounced as the power hit them making her body arc harder than before the wooden poles rattling as she flexed against them. Her ass jolted and bucked eating more of Nizer's length. He was in ecstasy her rectum was so narrow and tight his dick felt as if it was being crushed. She wailed and thrashed, gripping her hips hard he powered another inch and a half into her butt, her hips bucked making him press harder, then harder again but only another inch would go in. Her breasts were almost stood out rigid as the power coursed through them.

Ushu switched off enjoying the way she snatched at her bonds as she realised how deep Nizer's cock was up her backside. Her head lolled in the hood almost unconscious.

"What do you masturbate about Emma?"

"Please don't! don't! Arghhhh…all sorts of things…being made to strip in front of the men…being made to give them head…letting them fuck me!"

Ushu grinned, he tugged the wires out hard dragging her tits out, her swollen nipples extending painfully, he manhandled her breasts squeezing and tugging them further through the neoprene. She shuddered and Nizer stirred his cock in her butt making her wince and sob.

"Why will you not tell us your mission Lieutenant-Commander Blake?"

"You know why!"

"WHY!?"

"You're the enemy!"

"What are your orders Lieutenant-Commander Blake?"

She stood in silence panting waiting for the electricity, it didn't come.

"Do you get made to give your men head Lieutenant-Commander Blake?"

"Nooooooooooooooooo!! Please my bottom make him take it out!!"

"No. It is hardly very deep inside your bottom Lieutenant-Commander Blake his penis is fourteen inches long and only 2 and a half inches of it is inside you. You have a long way to go Lieutenant-Commander Blake. Don't you agree?"

"Please you will kill me please I can't take that in my arse you bastards I've never done it before…Sob!!"

"But you have fantasised about it haven't you Lieutenant-Commander Blake, fantasised about your men holding you down and making you take it in your ass, one after another using you, making you take it, making you come with their cocks pumping in and out of your filthy hole?"

"No you perverts it's not true!"
"What are your orders Lieutenant-Commander Blake?"

Ushu threw the switch she screamed stiffening and arching as Nizer gripped her hips tightly and his muscles straining he began to force more of his meat into her spasming ass. He only got it a little way her rectum so narrow it was like forcing his cock to a wall. Her hips jerked and she wailed through gritted teeth at the pain.

The power went off panting Emma threw her hips forward as much as she could trying to drag her ass of his meat.

Ushu picked up a syringe and drew up a drug.

"We all want to rape your big round white arse Lieutenant-Commander Blake, we don't want you to answer our questions about your mission because I have a lot of men, a lot of men and I have promised them all a turn on your sorry ass bitch, they all want to rape your mouth and ass and use you as their whore. So I am going to inject you now in your ass so that my man can feed all his cock up into you and then we can question you some more"

"NO…don't do this to me!…No I will tell you NO! NOOOOOO!!"

She felt his hands dragging her ass cheek to the side felt the needle against her flesh then sink in to the inner wall of her buttock, felt the pressure, cold pressure, she tried to clench her ass closed again but it was really difficult, she felt it relaxing, felt the hot hard blunt pressure up her ass increase, felt it easing deeper.

"OH GOD YOU BASTARDS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE…ARGHHH YOU'LL KILL ME!!"

She heard them laughing "Eventually!" he gloated the switch was thrown.

Her tits jolted and jiggled her body arching and thrashing as Nizer began to stab it up into her slowly relaxing ass, she wailed and spluttered as he drew back and then pounded it into her battering his way deeper and deeper into her helpless ass hole. In minutes it was almost six inches in, he swapped one of his gloved hands to strengthen his cock by supporting it's length to stop it bending as he made it go in.

The power went off Emma sobbed and gasped trying to pull away from his cock it was filling her now, she felt as if it had opened the whole of her ass up it was splitting her open, Strangely the feeling of it pushing around inside her guts made her cunt hotter and hotter she felt every vein in his meat as it slithered in, it seemed way up inside her, each time it shifted she felt each bump and ridge it felt like a mammoth never ending shit and her cunt tightened with each thrust of it, she felt ashamed and disgusted of how excited she was now, how close she felt to orgasm.

The bastard raping her ass was making her feel so very full her arse hole felt so stretched open now she must be bleeding, she groaned in horror as she felt it slide deeper and it hit something inside her she felt her cunt contract, it seemed to stab at the back of her cervix to make her cunt react, she felt her hips press back, betraying her as she suddenly felt her womb and cunt contract hard she sobbed gasping as she felt him ram her ass hard and then she was coming. It was a heavy thump inside her like nothing she had ever experienced before; deep up inside her she felt her guts react sucking and tugging on her rapists cock.

'Click…flash…whirrrr'

'Click…flash…whirrrr'

Ushu laughed watching as the western woman stiffened and hump obviously orgasming, he gripped her tits and pulled them thumbing her swollen teats as she wailed and bucked.

'Click…flash…whirrrr'

"Yes you whore come with a real mans cock inside you cum!…CUM!!"

'Click…flash…whirrrr'

'Click…flash…whirrrr'

He released her tits and as her orgasm waned he threw the switch enjoying the way she went from orgasmic pleasure to contorted pain as Nizer ground and forced against her twitching ass.

"OH GOOOOOOD YOU SICK BASTARDS…ARGHHH!!"

He watched her writhe and jolt then switched it off again.

"OHHHH…I need a shit I do PLEASE!!…PLEASE!!"

Ushu nodded to Nizer who dragged her butt cheeks wide and slowly withdrew his meat from her sucking ass. She gasped and groaned feeling her guts gripe and cramp as cool air rushed up into her just vacated rectum.

"NO…NO…oh no…UHNNNNNNNNNN!!"

'Click…flash…whirrrr'

Emma wailed pitifully as shit poured out of her ass, down the back of her thighs and all over her combats to splatter on the floor. She moved her hips helplessly trying to contain herself but with her ass drugged it was hopeless and another load dumped out. She was mortified sobbing and wailing as she shit herself.

Ushu motioned to Hassaf who uncoiled a water hose from the wall walked over and hosed her ass down.

"You are one stinking whore Lieutenant-Commander Blake, have you finished shitting yourself?"

"God oh GOD!!…I don't know…what have you done to me it's awful!!" she wailed.

Smiling Ushu threw the switch again watching her scream and oscillate. More shit spewed from her ass and piss soaked the front of the torture bench as her bladder emptied.
Hassaf washed her down again as the power was cut leaving her shuddering and spluttering.

"My… my… Lieutenant-Commander Blake now you have pissed yourself like a child whatever next? It's a good job my men are not fussy, luckily they will still fuck you even though you stink of shit and piss, what a stroke of luck huh Lieutenant-Commander?"

"NERGGHHH…Go fuck yourself…ARGHHH!!"

Her big white ass was covered in wet goose bumps as Nizer gripped and spread her butt before forcing his big rubber sheathed cock back up inside her helpless ass.

"Stop…STOP IT ARGHHH!! IT HURTS ARGHHH YOU FUCKER ARGHHH!!"

Ushu watched as Nizer forcefully buggered the captive Lieutenant-Commander ramming his meat brutally up her. He gripped her cheeks and his rubber encased fingers bit into the inner walls of her buttocks and dragged them back onto his length. Cruelly stretching and forcing her ring so that his meat could slide deeper into her so she jolted and jerked impaled on his mammoth tool. Emma wailed and shrieked into the hood as the sadistic bastard wrenched her butt back on to his meat. Satisfied with it's depth he transferred his hands to her shoulders and drew him self deeper making her cry and beg like a wounded banshee as he began to butt fuck the hell out of her. The cell resounded to the slapping of his hips on her spread cheeks and her wails of anguish as his meat squelched and swished in and out of her still shit slick crease.

"How many men will rape your fat arse Lieutenant-Commander Blake before you tell us your mission?"

"ARGHH I'LL TELL YOU!! STOP HIM STOP IT YOU EVIL BASTARD UNGHHHH!!"

Ushu nodded to Nizer who deftly lifted his hips away as he threw the switch. Emma screamed and thrashed impaled on his meat butt fucking herself back and forth like a bronco her tits bouncing stiffly as Nizer enjoyed the ride his cock throbbing and jerking in pre climax up her tightly clenching sheath. Ushu cut the power. With a grunt from Emma Nizer started to really beast her ass slam fucking her helpless butt trying to kill her with his cock as she jolted and squirmed. His rubber-clad hands went around to her tits gripping and pumping them as he banged the fuck out of her. His fingers pressing and kneading her poor burning teats as he bit the back of her neck rutting like the crazed animal he is. Emma whined and bucked trying to throw her hips forward to ease the incredible pressure up inside her guts.

Nizer suddenly tore the crocodile clips from her teats and wrenched his meat from her ass, he dragged off the gloves then the condom grabbed her ass again and mounted her bare back shoving his full length right up her gaping shit-box. His hands gripped the hood on her head as he really grudge fucked the poor POW's ass, slam spreading her cheeks with his groin as he rammed full length up her and released a huge wad of semen right up into her intestines.

Ushu and Hassaf laughed at her screeching sobs as Nizer came in the stupid whores ass. Ushu grabbed the top of the hood wrenching it from Nizer's grip and yanked her head forward and down bending her at the waist. Hassaf grabbed her head and Ushu dragged the hood around located the tube in it and forced it around to the front. As she struggled and screamed he located her mouth and forced the tube in, stuffing it into her mouth with his fingers while she gagged and tried to bite. Hassaf held her head in a vice like grip as Ushu hauled out his thick semi erect cock and shoved it through the tube into her mouth.

Ushu sighed in relief as he released a heavy gout of piss down her throat enjoying her struggles and splutters as Nizer finished in her ass and pulled out with a disgusting squelch.

End of part Two.

Enjoy

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 05-10-2022 at 05:29 AM.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote