View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:16 PM   #5
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
It's not any easier as the girlfriend/victim fetish. How do you say: I want you to come home when I'm not expecting you, with a ski mask on, and force me to have sex with you however you want it. Oh and maybe use a rope to choke me while you're doing it. You're welcome to bring a few friends and make it a party.

Worse is laying it out like that will either repulse the guy or turn him on . . . either way it makes me feel like I orchestrated it, so I was the one in control, and that Really defeats the purpose.
I can't imagine any guys being straight out repulsed by it. (Well, by all I should really say most.)

Maybe it's just because I partake in rape fantasy that I think that though.

Or maybe it's just because I try to be super open minded. For example, I find scat/ws disgusting, but if a girl told me that's what she was into, I wouldn't like think any less of her or anything. (I wouldn't do it with her either though lol.)

It seems to me that breaching the subject as a guy would be much more difficult. "Hi honey, I want to pretend to rape you. Put a little fight into it please!"

But I probably just think that since I'm a guy.

And as for the having the power by asking for it thing, I had never thought of that before... Does kind of make it difficult for the victim lol.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote