Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #91
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It takes you quiye some time to finally do it. But pain is the very gest motivator, the best teacher in the world. Nobody wants to experience it, either jow or ever again. My creator did the same for me. Makes you strong, of course it made me hate him, and the secind I had the power I killed him. Of course I was cunning and a hunter. You are a n idiot. Seeking out what you new to ge a killer. It finally happened when you broke free, and you thanked me. I turn around and walk away. "We're leaving. This room has served a purpose for now. We habpve other tortuepres to inflict.