Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:48 PM   #88
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm screaming and howling at once: unearthly, wild sounds torn from my throat against my will. After being gutted alive I didn't think I'd ever scream again, but I was wrong. When you flung me across the room so carelessly, causing me to impale myself on a large wooden cross, I experienced a new kind of agony and it sent me over the edge. And that was before the timber caught fire inside me. Jerking desperately, kicking out with my legs, I scream and struggle and howl, but it only helps to impale me further. My frenzied movements, combined with gravity, cause me to sink lower, the wooden stake piercing me from my stretched pussy and all the way to my chest. Stopping just short of my heart, which actually beats rapidly - such is the adrenaline racing through me. There are no words to describe what I'm feeling, no way to escape. Howling and jerking, I can only claw at the air - while you watch me with a sadistic smile on your face.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote