Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #83
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good, you have some potential. Torturing the cattle perfectly. Makig her suffer as you feed. Gaining more strength as the last of hers leaves. I grin, teeth bared in full predatory appreciation of your acts. My eyes flick between her stomach and your eyes. If I saw so much as a glisten of moisture there I would have reacted badly. You were strong this time. Letting it happen, drawing out her pain. I heard the last panicked fluttering of her heart. The way it sped up and then fell with one last shuddering burst. Nothing left to pump. I smile and grab you off of her corpse. "The longer you stay here the stronger your mind will become. Already you aren't tortured by visions. Believe it or not, all of this is for your own good." I grin my to the coming out and lapping a trail of her blood off your chin. "We have experienced all our pains save one. Fire."