Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #82
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watched you do to my friend what you did to me, when we first met. Only, you fed from her neck instead of her breast. She looked to be in excruciating pain when you did this, but she doesn't know what pain is. I know what pain is. While she was being raped, I lay here in horrible, indescribable agony, my body tortured and mutilated, my intestines tightening around me as they dried out. I've been suffering like this for hours, and I know for a fact that you could leave me to suffer a lot longer. I'd go insane, but I wouldn't die until you want me to. So when you shove my friend's warm, trembling body into my face, I'm ready. I pause only to listen to you speak, and I'm glad because if I didn't I'd have killed her instantly. Now I'll have to make her suffer. No matter. She is my meal, served to me on a platter. Thus thinking, I sink my teeth into her quivering breast. After the first few greedy gulps, my body starts to spasm painfully. It makes me growl, to feel it. Biting down harder, I tear her nipple off. You've drained her enough that it stops her blood from gushing out. I lap at the trickle that comes out, and then I move on to the other breast and repeat the process. She is screaming, begging me to stop. But she can't fight me, not with your hands pinning her wrists behind her back. As another paroxysm of pain takes me, I feel my own arms falling free. I growl again as, without a second thought, I reach down and plunge my hand inside her ravaged sex. Pushing deep, fisting her while I feed. When I start clawing at her soft insides, her legs jerk madly and I crawl down - my guts have mostly retreated by now - and bite into her thigh. This allows me to shove my arm deeper, punching through to her stomach.

She screams right until the moment my fist breaks through her abdomen. A bloodless event, since there's almost no blood left in her body. Then she grows silent. I look up at you with bloodied lips. I'm healed, but the memory of the pain is still there and it makes my voice shake. "Are you happy, master?"

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote