Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #81
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I raped her, fed from her. Both so violently that she is on the edge of death ina matter of moments. All while you watch, unable to turn away. I finish and push her over to you, licking the last vestiges of her blood from my teeth. Glaring at you, "If you eant out of the bonds, to heal, to not feel this again. You will feed, kill her, but make her suffer. I could easily order you to do this. Hut I won't. I'll make you choose your life over her suffering. Because it is good for the soul. "