View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 06:25 AM   #1905
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sister Ruins Your First Orgasm 1080p - Lady Fyre HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Blackmail, Handjob, Cum on Hands

Brother, I caught you jerking off & you were doing it so wrong. How embarrassing that you don't even know how to masturbate, and how humiliating that your sister knows. Well, since I'm an awesome sister I'm going to show you how. I'm sitting in front of you with no panties on, and I show you a few different techniques. You like it so much that you get pre-cum all over my hand. I keep jerking it for several minutes, but my hand gets tired. You look so pathetic, brother, and I feel bad for you, so I make you swear not to tell your friends or mom, and I turn around & rub your cock all over my ass. You seem to really like that, but you're too easily impressed. Watch this, brother! I hop on your cock & ride you cowgirl style while munching on my candy necklace. You know how many of your friends would do anything to be fucking your sister? All the sudden I feel your muscles tighten so I jump off. Your pathetic cock cums, and as your semen dribbles out, you're twitching & convulsing with the disappointment of a ruined orgasm. Too bad! You didn't actually think I was going to let you cum inside me, did you? Lady Fyre 10:14

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: TABOO HANDJOBS CUMSHOTS POV SEX VERBAL HUMILIATION
Keywords: lady fyre ladyfyre candy necklace brat handjob cumshot humiliation ruined orgasm taboo pox sex cowgirl ass fetish redhead sister brother

lady-fyre-first-orgasm-ruined-by-sister.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote