Thread: Corporate Spy
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Corporate Spy Chapter 2

Candace was beginning to come to. Her shoulders hurt, and she felt unusually cold. As she blinked her eyes, all she could see was white: white walls and furniture, all covered in white sheets. Her view was going back and forth because she was swinging. Her wrists were above her head, attached to leather cuffs and a long chain. Her feet were unable to touch the ground. They were swinging below her, spread 3 feet apart, ankles cuffed to a steel spreader bar. As for being cold, well, she was cold because the only clothes covering her skin were her white bra and panties. She began screaming at the top of her lungs.

Mr. Hamilton entered the room from a white door to her left. He was carrying a highly polished wooden walking cane. It had an 'L' shaped handle, intricately carved from ivory, in the shape of a naked woman, legs spread, leaning back, breasts upthrust in ecstasy.

"What lungs you have, Candace. You ready to sing for me?"

"You Bastard,' she spat at him, 'you can't do this to me. I demand you let me go."

"I'm sure you don't recognize this level. We are well below the installation. It is quite soundproof. It Comes in handy for some of our, should I say, more unorthodox experiments."

"You're fucking crazy! Get me down! I'll have you arrested!"

 "You are in no position to make demands. How about you tell me, who you are shoveling my secrets to?"

"I don't know what your talking about," she replied.

"You're wasting my time, Bitch." He swung the cane in an arc, and lashed the stiff wood across the back of her naked thighs.

"Aghh!" she screamed in pain. "What the fuck?"

"I know all about your petty theft, not to mention my vial of EP351. We found it hidden in your purse." He noticed the shocked look on her attractive face. "You thought the lipstick case was clever, didn't you? Fortunately, the vial was slightly irradiated, so our sensors could track its whereabouts. I knew, you would not be able to resist the temptation to pilfer it. We would have tracked it through to your meeting, but I could not risk its loss."

She hung her head, knowing she had been caught, red-handed.

"Look, I don't know his name. I just left the information in a newspaper, on a park bench."

He struck the back of her legs with another blow. "And the name of the corporation?"

"Agh, I don't know. They did not tell me. They only said they were a rival company," she sobbed, "Please, please let me go."

He struck her again, this time, right below the cheeks of her pantie covered ass.

"I want names, Bitch," he said, striking her again in the exact same spot. Red streak marks crossed her thighs.

"Agh, I said I don't know!"

"I think I need to see those puffy breasts of yours." He dug his fingers into her bra cups and gave a hard yank. The firm orbs popped free with only a few short bounces.

"Oh, God, don't," she screamed as he plastered his lips over one of her large areolas. Using the handle of his cane, he pushed the breast up and licked the stiffening nipple.

"Please don't, it's wrong," she whimpered.

"I'll tell you what's wrong," he said, before laying a hard whack to her breast with the cane. "A sexy young cunt like you, wearing granny panties. What are you, a virgin or something?"

She tucked her head down, blushing in embarrassment. He gave her a questing look.

'Naw,' he thought, 'Couldn't be'

He pulled a knife from his pocket and held it to her face.

"I would be very still, if I were you," he said.

She trembled, sobbing,

"N...no...pl...please."

He paid no heed to her, and proceeded to slip the blade under the side of her white panties. Like butter, the blade cut through the flimsy material, and it fell to the floor. She had a slightly raised, mound, with a full vulva and small, lightly pronounced labia. The dark curls, of her pubic hair were finely manicured to a tight 'V'.

He took a step back and whistled.

"What a sweet box you have there, Candace."

She struggled, swaying on her chain, as he licked two fingers and felt around, between her thighs. The spreader bar kept her from closing her thighs to the probing digits. She could feel the wet fingers parting her folds and dipping into her untouched cunt. Being still dry, it was painful.

"How many men have you fucked, Little Slut?" he asked pushing his fingers deeper.

"I, I haven't. Please Mr. Hamilton, don't..."

Suddenly, his fingers were blocked by something. His sinister grin, went from ear to ear.

"My, my, the little spy finally tells the truth. I didn't know virgins existed at your age."

She was crying uncontrollably now, trying to speak between sobs.

"I'm saving..hugh, hugh...Not...hugh...ready yet..Please...hugh..let me go."

"Names?" he asked.

She broke down again.

"I have no names, please."

"We'll just see about that," He said, and he struck her hard across the belly, leaving a red cane mark behind, that quickly turned purple. "Guy, Phillip, get in here!"

Two thick security guards entered, their short sleeved uniforms bulging with muscles.

Frightened, she watched him step over to a white sheet and pull it away. Under the sheet was a waist high, angled, 'Y' shaped bench. Several buckled straps adorned its rough, wooden surface.

"Take our spy down, boys, and strap her over here. Your going to find, Candace, that corporate espionage can be quite painful."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote