View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

She walked along the darkening alleyway, the sound of her heels echoing of the high walls, the sound of nervous breath sounding loud in her ears. Trying to hurry to the busier streets, but the cobbled ground kept making her heels slip, causing her to stumble if she went at more than her normal walking pace.

Why, she asked herself, why had she argued with him? If she hadn’t, she would still be in the pub, safe, warm. Instead of which here she was, alone, walking down a darkened alley in the late evening.

Normally this part of town, so close to the river would be heaving with tourists, but this night, just as the seasons were turning from winter to spring, it was empty.

She should have brought a jacket, but of course she had been with her boyfriend, arriving in his car so she hadn’t needed one.

An early spring breeze suddenly blew, making her reach down and grasp her short skirt with her hand, making her nearly drop her clutch bag. The breeze whipped around her, ruffling her thin white blouse, forcing it back against her C cup breasts.

For a moment, she stopped, panicked, she could have sworn she had heard something, she listened, but all she could hear was her own shallow breath. For a moment she was tempted to turn around, go back to him and apologise, but her foolish pride would not let her.

She carried on walking, ‘there it is again’ she thought, stopping again, again nothing could be heard. ‘Stop it you silly cow’ she said to herself ‘get out of this alley and find a cab and get home.

Looking up, seeing the end of the alleyways ahead of her she started forward again.
Before she got very far she felt hot, fetid breath on her neck, a hand snatched out and covered her mouth and his other hand put a knife to her trembling throat.

‘Keep quiet and do as you are told’ a frightening voice hissed into her ear ‘and you won’t get hurt’. Too scared to attempt anything, she could only nod her agreement.

‘Good girl’ the hand was released from her mouth.

‘WWWhat do you want. I I I don’t have much money on me but it is all yours’ she managed to gasp out, her voice a little above a whisper, her Irish accent filling the air.

‘Money?’ Came the mocking reply, as the hand that was freed from her mouth moved down her shoulder, onto her breasts, roughly squeezing them ‘what a nice pair of tits’

‘Oh no’ she gasped ‘please not that, please’ she pleaded with him; realising it was futile she started to scream ‘HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP RAAAAAAPPPPPPEEEEE’.

Suddenly, she was spun towards the wall, SMACK, his hand hit her face, leaving a stinging feeling on her cheek; she felt the knife come to her throat killing of the scream. ‘What the fuck did I say, didn’t I fucking warn you’ the knife flicked up just missing her throat but she got the idea.

‘That’s better, you don’t to give me a headache do you?’ he mocked. With that he leant forward and started to kiss her, forcing his tongue into her mouth, his breath, smelling of stale beer, revolting her.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote