Thread: 2 victims
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #12
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
Its pointless in the way that it was however many years old and the attached picture which was the entire point of the topic, is now gone.

People have given their opinion on "I fantasise about two victims" not the original topic which was "I like these two girls, what do you think".

I'm sorry that doggy got upset about it but if he wanted to make a topic about two victims why didn't he just do it? There is a rule that says not to bump old threads, and this was a thread that didn't even get any replies when it was originally made so its not a "classic" or anything.
True...but we can continue to talk about of something else using this thread as a start...
btw...we can bump up old threads...it's just a matter to do it with a sense...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote