Thread: Interrogation
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 03:57 PM   #31
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I spoke loudly as I announce "You want to know what we are doing to your captured friend. I am ramming my big cock in and out of her tight pussy while my friend is shoving his dick down her throat. It is part of the Geneva conventon to feed the prisoners; well she is getting a meal of cock to be washed down my a cum shake."

I keep ramming my cock in and out making her groan even with her throat stuffed full. I grap a nipple with one hand and twist while continuing to move her broken leg. Her screams were muffled by her gagging on the private's penis. Her hands made wild and futile attempts to slap us away.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote