Thread: Interrogation
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 09:54 AM   #25
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I ram in hard and fast only to slowly withdraw and repeat the process. I look down at your face with great pleasure at the pain and humilation. I shift to one side so that I ram in at an angle; obviously trying to stretch you to the max. This wasn't going to be a pure sexual rape; this was a torture rape.

"Hey guys, I bet when I get done with her she will not only be telling us everything we want to know; she will be begging for more. I am going to make the little pilot into a flying slut." I tell my men as I begin to pick the pace up. My hands maul your tits as the camera flashes pictures.

I reach one hand down to squeeze your broken leg. "let me see if that gets her jerking on my cock." I laugh as I am obviously enjoying your torment.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote