View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 03:46 AM   #17
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

Chapter II
When Viconia opened her eyes, she was laying in the cellar again. She’s never thought that she would be so glad to lie on this hard, cold floor. At least she was far from the wheel and the merciless Sun.

They have left her there for almost an entire day. She was laying there, spread-eagle on the wheel, feeling every bruise on her body, covered in sweat, cum and teats, writhing as her whole body felt to be on fire under the burning sun. Only in the late afternoon Alius came, gave her some water and, of course, made her drink his cum again. She begged him to bring her home, to tie her up in the cellar, she offered him her mouth and ass, her speech barely coherent after keeping the large wooden dick in her mouth for hours. He just laughed, slapped her face and left her again.

The night was cold, but for her it was a relief. She even slept, images of her capture and rape tormenting her even in her dreams. And in the morning the sun came again, filling her with pain and agony. When at the morning Alius untied her and took her to the house she was barely conscious. She wasn’t even able to suck him off, but for some reason he didn’t even mind – he just brutally face-fucked her and shot his entire load down her throat to her belly as her throat just worked swallowing dose after dose of the liquid. Then he left her and she slept again resting.

He came twice more, each time bringing some food - scraps of his table that she was usually fed, mixed with cum. She ate it nevertheless and then, as he ordered thanked him as a good little doggie, licking even his feet. The last thing the priestess wanted, was to anger him and spend some more time on the wheel.

The next day both Doran and Kalin returned. Of course the first thing the whole trio did was to rape her, again. This time she was laying on the bed as Kalin was doing her pussy, unleashing his frenzy that he had to be without her body for a full day.

“I had to hire a whore, you know? She wasn’t very good looking, far from you” he said, thrusting furiously into her tender pussy. “But I imagined it was you. She complained that it hurt, ha! You don’t complain. You take everything! Everything!” he shouted, twisting her nipples and moving faster and faster.

“Uggghhh!” Viconia could only moan in response, as her head was dangling from the side of the bed and her throat was being mercilessly fucked by Alius. In this position he had no problems of pushing the entire shaft of his cock into her mouth, slapping her face with his hairy balls and forcing the muscles of her throats to massage him. “Nnnn…” Viconia sobbed around the huge cock as she felt Kalin shoot his loads in her snatch. When Alius came it was Doran’s turn who took her ass, as usually.

Only after they’ve raped her raw, Alius looked at her and said. “My boys were in the city and spread a word among some of our friends. We’re going to have a party in three days time and you’ll be the guest of honor.” He smiled as her face became pale in terror “You’d be amazed how much people are willing to pay to screw a sexy fuck-toy like you. You’ll see” he said, as the boys dragged her back to the cellar, leaving her to wait for the party – a waiting interrupted only by the family coming to feed and rape her.

So, Viconia was left to languish alone in the cellar, dreading the moment when Alius would take her upstairs again for the ...party. She had been brutally surprised when he'd announced it...she knew he was depraved but this...this she hadn't expected...and the thought of being forced to service a dozen people terrified her.
Each waking moment when she was not eating, being raped or recovering from another brutal violation, she tested her bonds, hoping against all experience to find some flaw in her restraints or something in the barren cellar tzhat was usable as a weapon...but each time she tried, she ended up more disappointed than before, often quietly crying herself to sleep again. It was hopeless...no matter how much she tried to deny it...she would have to suffer through the...party.

So it was with a mixture of utter dread and resignation that she looked up when the door opened once more on that fateful third day. „ Rise and shine, darkie!” Alius announced as he went down the stairs, holding something in his hand which she recognized as a leash and a collar. „ Time to get you ready for the party!” Viconia swallowed hard, looking at him as he came closer and began to work on her bonds. „ Please...don't...Just...rape me and be done...I can't do this...”, she whispered desperately.

„ And disappoint all my guests? No way!” Alius shook his head, freeing her hands, absolutely confident in her inability to fight him...and he had every right to be...weakened by the constant abuses and knowing that his sons were probably close by, Viconia would not dare raise a hand against him. All she could do was groan as her wrists and ankles began to painfully prickle, blood flow fully restored. „ Now...wear this and follow me...”, Alius said, fastening the collar around her neck, tugging at the leash.

Giving an approving nod, he turned around and started to get out again. Viconia tried to get up to follow him, but the moment he saw her trying to stand on her wobbling knees, he tugged hard enough to make her fall forward with a pained groan. „ On hands and knees! This is a dog collar, so behave like a good doggie!” Viconia glared at him, not wanting to believe what he'd just said, but his next words once again brought terror to her heart, „ Or do you want the wheel again?” „ No...no...I'll do it...I'll crawl...” „Good”, he said, then walked up the stairs, tugging at the leash, forcing the drow to hurry on all fours in order to follow him.

Outside, she closed her eyes again to shield them from the sun, now only led by the leash...and soon finding out that they were not going back inside. Instead, they marched into the fields, the rough ground hurting against her hands and knees, small stones scraping her. Were they...were they heading towards...no....” Oh goddess, no...not the wheel...”, she whimpered before he cry was cut short by Alius tugging hard on the leash, nearly choking her. „ You're not getting the wheel...yet. And you won't if you behave. But the place is big enough for our party. So stop whining and follow!”

After a few more steps, she could hear the sound of other people gathered, whispering to each other in hushed, yet expectant tones. „ My dear friends...may I introduce...your fucktoy! We call her darkie and she'll service you today!” Cheers went up from the crowd and Viconia, holding back tears of fear, opened her eyes for a moment, if only to see what she would be in for...

There were about a dozen men with the youngest being around 16, the oldest around 40 or so...it was hard to say with humans. They all looked down at her and she could see, with horror, that some of them were already growing great bulges in their pants. „ A fine bitch you have there!”, „ Never seen a drow before...damn, she's hot!”, „ That's a dark elf? Fuckable, yes, but scary? Phhhf!”

These were among the things she heard as she looked down, closing her eyes again. Alius knelt down next to her, whispering, „ Now,, listen, darkie....I'll tell you how this will happen...you will now crawl around and tell me dear friends here that you want them to use you like the whore you are. Then, you'll kneel over here and we will see how much cum we can get on that hot body of yours...afterwards, you'll be raped, raped and raped till sundown. And then, everyone who wants to can whip you until you pass out. And if you even think about hesitating or not doing anything we tell you then it's the wheel for you...for the rest of the week!”*
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote