View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #13
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

Viconia gave a voiceless scream, her body tensing again as another wave of excruciating pain overcame her. She didn’t even realize that she was sobbing and crying in the most pathetic way possible. She couldn’t stop writhing in pain but each move she made caused her abused body to hurt even more.
Suddenly the world itself shifted for her and she found herself lying on the wheel, which was now placed horizontally. She closed and opened her eyes and was rewarded by large doses of cum landing on her face, hair, neck and tits. Alius finished jerking off on her, buckled his pants, and smeared the cum on her tits, his touch causing them to hurt even more. Then he wiped his hand in the drow’s hair and stepped back. Viconia noticed that Kalin now had the whip.

“I’m done, she’s all yours” Alius told his sons “You know what to do, when you’re finished” he ended with a smile.
She could see Kalin look over to the side, seeing something outside her view and grin. Whatever it was...it couldn't be good.. Shivering with disgust at the sensation of fresh cum on her skin, she closed her eyes again, the sun still stabbing into them as if with daggers. But that pain was secondary to the torment she was already going through.

Her pussy hurt more than it had during the rape, the whip slashes having been strong and vicious, causing a throbbing, hammering pain to radiate from between her legs. „ Think you can do that trick, too?” Doran asked, sounding eager. Viconia wished he couldn't...she could not stand another hit at her exposed, sore pussy...she just couldn't. „ Not sure...but I can certainly try!” She heard the creaking sound she already knew, followed by the sensation of the wheel being turned vertically again, causing some of the cum on her skin to disgustingly slide down her body, hanging from her chin in long, disgusting strands before falling onto her sore tits.

She heard Kalin take a step back but did not dare opening her eyes again...she was still afraid that she might go blind if her eyes got hit by the sunlight long enough, a danger that was actually real for many drow trapped on the surface for too long...blind, she would not be able to escape ever...and she could not let that happen. „ You can do it!” she heard Doran encourage his brother, now wanting more than ever to rip his heart out...but who was she kidding? She could be happy if she managed to escape eventually...

The whip slashed through the air and Viconia grit her teeth, her entire body tensing up in the wheel as she prepared for another stroke...but it hit the inside of her thigh instead. The pain was still fierce enough to make her howl in agony but at least he hadn't mastered the trick yet. „ Damn! Darkie, don't move!” As if she could, Viconia thought. All she could manage was turn a slight bit but that was not enough to protect her pussy...another stroke hit her, this time hitting her other thigh. Again, she screamed, trembling in her bonds. „ Oh goddess, please! Stop....I'll...suck you again....you can even have my...ass...or...”, she swallowed, panting, „ if you want to whip me...hit me somewhere else...please!” The boys laughed...and then the whip cracked again, across both tits. Viconia grit her teeth, letting out another scream. „ I can have any hole you want anyway, bitch! And I want to learn Pa's trick!”

Again, the whip slashed through the noonday air...hitting closer but still only grazing the inside of her thigh. Viconia cried out again, sobbing and screaming as a series of slashes hit her, all of them aimed at her pussy but all of them just hitting her legs, her belly, the soft inside of her thighs...she lost count of how many times the whip had landed on her as all was lost in a daze of pain...but finally, she heard Kalin throw the whip to the floor with an angry huff. „ You'll get the hang of it...we can try again tomorrow!” Doran calmed his brother, his words sinking Viconia's heart.

She heard someone come closer and then a slap hit her face hard. „ I want to make you scream like Pa does...and when I know how, I'll whip your pussy so hard it'll feel as if you've been raped by a giant...”, Kalin whispered, reaching down to jam three fingers at once into her swollen cunt, making Viconia throw her head back, arching her back in pain. „ Want to whip her, too, brother?” „ No...not in the mood at the moment...also, Pa said never to overdo it. Even a bitch like that needs rest or she'll die on us. Let's just feed her some more cum and then...”, his brother responded, his steps approaching her. Again, the wheel was tilted and she felt the shadows of the two loom over her once she was horizontal again. „ Open your mouth for our cum...and open your eyes while you drink our...tribute”, Kalin said, laughing, „ or I'll tell Pa you've been ungrateful again...”

At least her face was in their shadow now, she thought, opening her eyes to see the two brothers jerk their cocks rapidly over her face. Knowing that to disobey would bring even more pain...and she did not want Alius to return...she parted her trembling lips, waiting for their seed...
She didn’t have to wait long, the first dose of Doran’s cum landed on her face almost immediately. Seeing as her beautiful face was once again soiled by the sticky liquid Kalin began to cum as well.

“Aaah… stick out your tongue… aaaah… darkie” he said, gasping in pleasure. The drow did as she was commanded and felt the salty tasting juice landing on it.
Doran started move his cock, jerking cum on her neck and tits while Kalin continued to shoot load after load on her face, into her eyes and into her mouth. Luckily, after having cum twice before they didn’t have a lot of spunk left and it was quickly over. Viconia’s relief was short-lived as Kalin slapped her cheek with his limp cock and ordered her to “clean it up”.

She didn’t have to ask how he wanted her to clean it, just parting her lips and allowing Kalin to put the cockhead in. Viconia began to lick and slurp on the head, feeling the taste of cum in her mouth for third time today. On the other hand, once more – what difference did it make? – she tried to convince herself licking on the member. Finally Kalin withdrew it and Doran took his place.

“You really like doing it, don’t you darkie?” he laughed “You really are hungry for more and more cock. Don’t you worry, you’ll be getting it again and again, hope you won’t get fed up with it!” he mocked her as he stepped back. “Now we are done… almost!” he said.

Viconia wasn’t sure whether she would like to know what he meant by this but she suddenly felt Doran grab her hips, raising them in a way that exposed not only her pussy but also her asshole. Fear overcame her as she saw Kalin approaching her with two large… phalluses made of wood. He couldn’t have had in mind to put it in her?
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote