View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #12
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

Laughing and snickering, the two young men carried their writhing, helpless victim outside. Viconia whinced, closing her eyes tightly, feeling the rays of the sun stab her eyes even beneath tightly closed lids....the prickling on her skin felt like a thousand needles grazing her...” Please...at least...take me inside...”, she whispered, trying to turn her head away from the merciless noonday sun. „ No, no, no...you deserve going to your favourite place now!” Doran said, laughing at the irony in his words.

Viconia was blinded but she already knew where they were headed. Behind the hovel, there was a place out in the fields, far away from any prying eye...open to the elements and the burning sun. Alius had freed a circular area from any growth and built something there...

„ And there we are!” Kalin said after a few moments of hurried marching had passed. Unceremoniously, she was dropped onto the hard, bare ground, yelping in pain. She needn't open her eyes to know where she was...Alius, creative when it came to ways to humiliate her, had built a scaffolding to which a wooden wheel was attached. Four shackles were attached to the wheel, allowing someone – her, to be specific – to be placed in it in a spread-eagled position. Through clever use of joints and rods, the wheel could be turned either horizontally or vertically, depending on the situation...Viconia had spent quite a few days here, hating this place beyond anything else...and here, she was again...was there no end to her torments?

Roughly, Kalin cut open the bonds holding her hands behind her back. Viconia gasped as circulation returned to her wrists...but even if she wanted to, she could not escape. She was too weak....” Hurry up, boys!” she heard Alius's voice echo over the fields, followed by a crack of the dreaded whip... “ No...oh goddes...please no...”, she pleaded but the boys didn't listen, affixing her wrists and ankles to the wheel, leaving her in a spread-eagled position and possibly even more helpless than before....

“I beg you, don’t do it” Viconia whispered to Alius “You’ve raped me, you’ve fucked me already. I’m sore, it hurts so much…”
“Which makes it even better!” Alius laughed. Apart from his whip he had something else there, something he put on the ground outside of her sight.
“Listen to her! Where’s her feisty attitude now?” Kalin said with a smile and again began groping and grabbing her breasts. “Does a little wheel terrify you so much? Poor thing…” he ended mockingly and stepped back.

“Don’t do… aaah!” Viconia’s pleads were suddenly interrupted by the whip, landing on her flat belly, leaving a reddish mark, contrasting with her dark skin and the white cum on her. “Please, I… aaah, nooo!” she cried out again, as another stroke landed, this time on her right thigh, causing an explosion of pain that seemed to chase of all other thoughts.

“You really aren’t very smart, are you darkie?” Alius laughed touching her breasts gently with his whip. “Your begging and crying and pleading makes it even better. Hearing your trembling voice, seeing this pain in your eyes… it’s almost as good as fucking you raw!” he added, swinging his whip again, hitting the drow’s right breasts and bringing an exquisite shriek of pain and torment that turned into a long moan.

“Oooh, don’t… I can’t stand it, please, I just can’t stand it anymore” Viconia pleading, her spirit sinking again. How little it took to reduce her, a priestess of Shar and an adventurer who dealt with threats in the Underdark to a begging and pleading wreck of a person. “Aaah!” she wailed as another slash landed on her breasts causing her to strain against her bonds in pain. They loved so much to hurt her poor tits, to grope and whip and jerk her wondrous, perfect globes, twisting and pinching her sensitive dark nipples, causing her to squirm under each touch.

“Watch this!” Alius shouted and slashed the whip, twisting his hand just before it hit the drow. The whip landed on her pink, sore pussy, exposed by her legs having been spread by the wheel.
Pain enveloped Viconia’s whole body, engulfing her in torment. She barely felt the another strike landing on her abdomen as she still felt the stinging burning pain on her most sensitive area. She simply couldn’t stand it anymore.
“Please… ugh… you’ve done… enough…” she gasped, swallowing her tears that run down her cheeks, smearing the dried cum. “I can’t take anymore, I simply can’t, no, not anymore, I can’t!”
“Maybe you can’t” Alius nodded slowly, observing the shriveling body tied in front of him “But you sure will get more!” he laughed, hitting her pussy again.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote