View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 06:40 PM   #10
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

Doran was the first to finish, pulling out to leave her gasping and coughing,, strands of cum between her lips and his cock with a few drops slowly running down her chin...next was Kalin, who smeared the last few drops onto her ass and sank back, happy and exhausted...

Viconia was also exhausted by the repeated rape she had endured. She knelt, still impaled on Alius’ cock which finally began to feel limp. Warm cum was leaking out of her cunt as well as other thoroughly used holes. She was breathing heavily, grateful to Shar at least for today her ordeal was over.
She couldn’t have been more wrong.

One strong push was enough to make her fly out of the bed to hard floor. “You’re soiling my bed, bitch!” Alius shouted, sitting on the bed and watching as his slave was just lying there, with cum leaking out of her abused fuckholes.

“Shit, now she’s soiling the floor” Kalin cursed “You don’t know when to stop, do you darkie?” he asked approaching the drow with his hand raised.
“Leave her” no one was more surprised than Viconia that the father stopped his son from hitting her. She gave him a shocked but grateful look and looked down at the floor again.
“What are we waiting for, Pa?” Doran asked.
“Now for nothing” Alius said with an evil grin and gestured toward a small pool of cum that has gathered under Viconia “See what you’ve done? Lick it up!” he ordered.

The drow sighed, she knew it Alius protecting her was too good to be true. Nevertheless she looked at him disoriented, not believing or not wanting to believe what she had been ordered to do.

“Go for the horsewhip” Alius said to Kalin, but before the older son could even move Viconia knelt on the floor, stuck out her tongue and began moving it, licking the hard surface of the floor, reeling in disgust, although it wasn’t much worse than other things she had been forced to take into her mouth.
“Keep your nice ass high darkie, we want to see it!” Alius demanded and Viconia obeyed, raising her cum-soaked and reddened ass and offering it for everyone to watch. She didn’t stop licking the floor for one second, circling the pool of cum with her tongue. She knew that she couldn’t clean it all, it was a pointless effort on her part, on theirs– just another way of humiliating her.

She yelped in pain and surprise as Alius suddenly brought his hand on her ass cheeks, smacking her ass a few times, very hard. “Not bad darkie” he said, entering two fingers in her cunt and then bringing them, covered in cum to her mouth. “Not wanting to anger the man further, Viconia parted her lips and began sucking on his fingers as Alius put them in. “Not bad. But you hesitated…”

“And you were ungrateful” Kalin added.
“Exactly” Alius nodded, withdrawing his fingers and smacking her ass again “You have to be punished. I’ll go for the whip boys… the whip and a surprise. You tie her up well. She’ll be doing a lot of jerking and twisting of that fine body in a heartbeat!” with this words he left, leaving Viconia terrified as both men approached her.

Kalin and Doran grabbed the drow, taking their time in order to feel her up again, hands squeezing her tits and ass just to see her squirm again. „ You know where we're going, darkie? To your favourite place!” Viconia gasped in horror and began to squirm harder, trying to wiggle out of their grasps but they held her firmly as they carried her outside. She knew very well what Kalin had meant by that and she abhorred the idea.... „You...you already raped me! I...I'm hurting all over! Why can't you just...leave me alone now?” she whimpered. „ Because you're filthy, ungrateful...and our fucktoy!” Doran answered, his hand smacking onto her left tit, making her howl beautifully.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote