View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 06:55 AM   #7
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

//next part And there's a lot more to go...comments would be very much appreciated.

“Darkie is quite feisty today, isn’t she?” Alius laughed and after his next words Viconia’s spirit sank even further “We will teach her how to address us, with a nice whip. Put her on already!”

The priestess tried twisting her body as she felt being lowered on his rock hard member. A small whimper escaped her mouth as she felt Alius’ dick entering her, her sore, tight pussy enveloping it. The peasant’s sons let her go then, leaving her kneeling on the bed, impaled on the man’s dick, her hands tied still behind her back which made her tits stand out even more. Alius wouldn’t be himself if he wouldn’t have grabbed her swollen breasts and began playing with them, groping, squeezing, jerking, pinching and twisting them which brought moan after moan of pain from Viconia’s mouth.
What was even worse, in a heartbeat Doran and Kalin were on the bed, the former moving his cock to her full lips and the latter teasing her tiny asshole with his dick.

„ You know what to do!” Doran said, pushing his cockhead against her lips. His cock was hard again, despite him having just shot a load after raping her ass. Viconia scrunched her face in disgust, trying to turn her head away, but his hands shot forward lightning-quick, grabbing her head and preventing any escape. But still, she would not open her mouth, trying her best to keep at least a tiny measure of defiance...even though she knew it would not last long. „ Open your mouth, darkie!” Doran yelled at her, changing his grip so he could deliver a vicious backhanded slap to her face, turning her right cheek dark and bringing more tears to her eyes. „ Hmmm...yes, make her move”, Alius chuckled from beneath her, still molesting her abused tits. Viconia had to grit her teeth to avoid crying out, knowing that Doran would immediately use that to stuff his cock into her mouth...and she knew he liked to brutally throatfuck her, even more than his father, who was lazy enough to simply let her suck him most of the time.

„ Don't worry, Pa...I'll make her squirm enough for you”, she heard Kalin say from behind, the sneer on his face evident in his voice. He was grabbing her round, dark asscheeks, spreading them prodding at her tiny anal opening with his cock without actually entering her yet, simply loving the way she tensed up each time his cock touched the entrance to her tightest hole. „ Are you afraid of me, darkie? Are you afraid of my big hard cock raping your little asshole? Are you scared of how much it'll hurt?” he whispered into her ear, leaning forward, his cock resting between her asscheeks. Again, Viconia felt rage rise up within her, despite the pain in her cunt and the humiliating position she was in...but she could not voice it without opening her mouth...and thus letting Doran's cock in. Doran, meanwhile, was obviously losing his patience, brutally slapping her face before Alius caught his wrist from beneath. „ Stop it, son...don't damage her beauty...she'll get her...reward soon enough.”

This sentence alone sent a shiver down Viconia's spine...she didn't know what exactly he had in mind...but she feared it would at the very least include his dreaded horsewhip...
And then the time for reflections on her possible future was over...without any consideration for her, Kalin began to slide his cockhead into her asshole, groaning as her tightness gripped him hard immediately. Viconia's eyes flew wide open and she opened her mouth to scream...but said scream was cut short by Doran mercilessly ramming his cock past her lips and down her throat, making her gag hard and tense up completrely...much to Alius' and Doran's delight.

„ Yesss...ride our cocks, bitch!” Alius groaned, squeezing Viconia's tits hard, reveling in the sensations of her tight cunt pleasuring his cock as she was rocked back and forth under his son's violent thrusts. Kalin did not waste much time, immediately pushing his cock all the way in before starting a merciless rhythm that sent her lower body ablaze with agony. Viconia screamed and cried as much as she could but all that came out was a series of muffled gargles as her throat was pounded by Doran. He took her face just as he'd taken her ass...hard, deep and rapidly, leaving her poor throat sore within heartbeats. But the pain in her ass was so much worse...Kalin enjoyed riding her tightest hole with long, hard strokes, occasionally even pulling out, then ramming his entire length back in just to cause her more pain.

There was no way for her to relax now, her body tense and clenching all her holes, maximising the pain for her and the pleasure for them....Viconia was close to passing out from the constant pain and the lack of air caused by the cock violating her mouth and throat, sliding in and out between her stretched lips, Kalin's heavy balls slapping her saliva-covered chin...but she never fully crossed over...still remaining conscious...still feeling all the horrible pain...still feeling how her very soul was chipped away at, thrust by thrust...she barely felt the hands grasping her tits anymore, the pain radiating from her lower body being so much worse...

„ Hnngh...I'm close...”, Alius finally announced, his cock throbbing hard inside Viconia's tight, abused pussy. „ Me too...that ass is just...too tight for anyone...to last long!” Kalin grunted, slapping her round asscheeks hard. „ I know...”, Doran chuckled, grabbing her head to hold her steady as he sank his entire lenght down her throat and kept it there, making her squirm in panic, much to the other mens' delight, „ And I...think I'm...oh yes...I'm cumming already!” he shouted, her convulsing throat having just brought him over the edge. Keeping her head steady, he closed his eyes as his cock filled her throat with his seed, making her gag so hard her entire body bucked...which gave Alius and Kalin that last speck of stimulation they needed...in the next moment, Viconia felt three cocks spurt their loads into her body...it was a truly awful feeling...terrible because it reduced her to a mere toy to them...and they always let her know that....each gangrape ended like this, with her being filled with their semen until she couldn't take it anymore...
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote