View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #6
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

“You try to insult me you ungrateful bitch” Doran barked pinching and twisting Viconia’s nipples, creating new sources of pain on her already abused body “I’ll make you eat this words, you fucking whore” he whispered grabbing her hip with one hand and beginning to move faster in her and thrusting his cock even deeper.

Viconia let out a long, drawn-out wail of agony as he began to pound into her ass faster and faster. He was a strong man and even though her ass was still incredibly tight, even after dozens of rape sessions, he managed to force his entire cock into her with each thrust, the intrusion making her ass clench hard around him, adding to his pleasure but making the pain so much worse...she cried out as Doran pulled on her sensitive nipples hard, pinching them between his fingers as he rode her ass, snarling, „ That's...what we get...for giving you...shelter...food...and for not killing you? You insult us?” He smacked the back of her head, releasing her nipples just so he could deliver a series of painful slaps to her perfectly formed asscheeks...
„ Oh goddess...please stooop”, Viconia howled, throwing her head from side to side in an attempt to somehow deal with the pain...but as usual, there was no way to deal with it...no way to escape the burning, the shame and the revulsion...she felt her tits scrape against the rough floor, her entire body rocked back and forth by his violent thrusts. „ Never...I'll never stop....not when...I got such a perfect...ass to fuck!” Doran laughed. Alius was watching, stroking his cock which was slowly returning to full hardness again. „ The best thing is that she's an elf...she won't age!” he said, „ so we will always have a young slave to rape!”

„ Yeah, dad...life is good!” Kalin said, leaning down to spit in Viconia's face, only adding to her disgust and shame. „ You hear that, darkie? We'll rape you until we're old men! Every single day!” Viconia barely listened. All her senses were flooded by the pain she was feeling, by the powerful thrusts into her tight, unlubricated asshole and the scraping, burning sensation the cock caused against her sensitive inner walls which had not recovered since the last rape....her fingers dug into the hard mud floor as she grit her teeth to keep herself from screaming again...but it didn't help...only a moment later, she was once again howling her lungs out as had pulled out all the way...only to ram his entire length back in, his groin slapping against her asscheeks.

Viconia was desperate enough to consider knocking her head into the floor until she passed out...but she knew that, when she woke up, even worse horrors would await her. Intelligence these humans might lack...but they could be terribly inventive when it came to ways to rape and humiliate her....as if this wasn’t bad enough already! „ Hnnngh...hnnngh....please...you can't do this forever....”, she whimpered, not exactly directed at them, more at the cosmos in general, in the frantic, desperate hope that maybe they would eventually tire of this....

„ Oh, I can....hnnngh...that is...after I've cum thanks to your tight little ass!” Doran groaned loudly, pumping his cock into her a few more times before suddenly pulling out...just in time for his cock to shoot his enormous load all over her asscheeks and back, the white lines splattering across her bruised, dark skin, befouling her further....but at least this was over. Sniffling, trying to bite back the sobs, Viconia allowed herself to feel some relief...until she heard Alius say, „ Alright, boys...I think I'm ready again..what say you we enjoy her as a family?”

“Family is the most important, isn’t it bitch?” Doran laughed throwing Viconia to the floor in the centre of the room. “Maybe we switch her holes? Buggering her ass gets kinda boring!”
“I’ll take it” Kalin smiled “It must hurt the bitch more than everything and I so love hearing her cry and beg…”
“You won’t hear much with my dick stuffed deep into her sweet mouth” Doran said, as he and his brother began to circle their victim like hungry wolves. “Of course if that’s all right with you, Pa?”

“Nah, no problem. I’ll take her cunt, she will do most of the work” Alius gestured towards one of the doors. “Take her to the bedroom, laying on the floor is good for dirty bitches like her, not for me.” Having said that he opened the door and entered the bedroom.
Like the whole hut it was rather poor, without even basic furniture, just some chests for clothes, a table with a chair (ropes still laying on it, a remainder of a session when the family tied Viconia to the chair and took turns whipping her) and a really large bed.

Alius climbed it at lied down on his back, stroking his erect cock. “Put the bitch here!” He ordered to his sons, who obediently lifted Viconia, each taking on of her arms and legs, spreading them wide.

“Leave me alone!” Viconia cried out seeing as she is brought to Alius’ erect cock, waiting for her. “Haven’t you had enough?! Leave me alone you filthy scum!” the drow shouted in anger, fury feeling better than shame. They’d rape her anyway, again and again so what use there was in begging? She could at least face them… but even as she thought this, she knew it to be a lie. As soon as they would begin another painful rape session, taking her sore pussy and her abused ass she would begin to beg for them to stop. And if they decided to whip her, hitting her breasts, back, ass and legs, she would promise them everything to make them stop.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote